This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kali1 View Post
    I hate how Larrin acts with Shep. The leader of her people....HAHAHAHA! Yeah and I'm married to JF!!! All she can do is thrust her cleavage in his face. Dominatrix is right. That's what she reminded me of when I first saw her. I'm just waiting for her to bring out the handcuffs, the whips and chains next.
    Ok i did not need that mental image thank you very much
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Arica12 View Post
      I love this thread so much right now
      Need a cookie?

Comment

Jenn Keller, please pack your knives and go.

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          I really wish people would stop giving TPTB ideas .........

Anyway back on topic....Keller all the way, closely followed by Larrin!

Comment

It's bad enough when she ties him up! I would choose Larrin second but even she cannot beat Keller and she is awful!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elliecat View Post
              It's bad enough when she ties him up! I would choose Larrin second but even she cannot beat Keller and she is awful!
              Well no one is as bad as Keller that's a given! Little concerned that the top three choices for the boot are the female characters........now I agree they ARE the three weakest characters but it's still not nice to see. Sad sad sad, specially as Season 1 Teyla was fantastic.

Comment

Well no one is as bad as Keller that's a given! Little concerned that the top three choices for the boot are the female characters........now I agree they ARE the three weakest characters but it's still not nice to see. Sad sad sad, specially as Season 1 Teyla was fantastic.
                It is a shame that they cannot write female characters unless they are wearing low cut tops and are acting out male fantasies or Keller, nuff said!

Liz was great and Teyla has so much potential if they write her properly instead of using her as wallpaper.
                sigpic

Comment

So far:

1. Keller
                  2. Larrin
                  3. Teyla

Shocker .

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                    Yeah I know I didn't need it either but it's there! LOL I swear TPTB are going to do it...it's just a matter of time with the direction their heading in

Comment

Originally posted by elliecat View Post
                      Yes Keller first then Larrin. Please get rid of 'em. Larrin comes close as being just as bad as Keller IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by kali1 View Post
                        Yes Keller first then Larrin. Please get rid of 'em. Larrin comes close as being just as bad as Keller IMO.
                        If we could pick 2 they would both be on my list. But since Keller is a regular (horrors), I just had to choose her to be booted. Not sure if Larrin is going to be around much in Season 5 anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir View Post
                          I always hated the character and don't want a pompous accountant figure as the leader.
                          » I think you are supposed to hate him. Or, with the way TPTB are going, laugh at him.

» Still, I vote Keller, then Larrin. Maybe Vega, Katana or Woolsey if I'm moody enough

Comment

Tough Choice.
                            "Prepare to meet your DOOM."

"It's not about making money, it's about taking money. Destroying the status quo, because the status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to...rule it."

GADZOOKS

Comment

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...t=52449&page=3

Scroll down to Morjana's post that has an article in it.

Shoot me.

Wait. If JM might leave after season 6, then it's best if Rodney gets her. Or there's an airlock with her name on it...

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

» *refrains from swearing*

» Shoot me. Now.

Comment

Working...
                                X