Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They actually did it? Very nice of the mods. Hope I did not miss anyone, major, out . Lemme see, who to vote, who to vote .

Comment

Originally posted by Redhooks View Post
      I don't understand all the Larrin hate, but I think those who don't want to see her in season 5 might get their wish. Maybe the hatred (jealousy??) will be transferred onto Katana?
      The problem with Larrin for me (as a woman) is that they can´t write "a leader" without naked belly and legs (Teyla) or flirty b*tch in leather (Larrin). Why can´t they make a real leader? Elizabeth was perfect and they removed her. Now all women are only eye candy. And it kind of insults me. I don´t know... I want to see a strong woman, who can defend her opinions without being dressed in funny clothes. Why does this work in Babylon 5 or Firefly but not in SG where are lots of female characters but most of them are like that? I miss S1 where Sora or Allina were in one episode and were more impressive than Larrin in three episodes.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

I have to say Sheppard, they write poorly for the character and with Weir gone a lot of his character moments have evaporated, he's become a shadow of his former self and is almost a caricature now.
        sigpic

Comment

Keller and Larrin lead the pack .

Comment

Keller.

Without a doubt.

If I have to watch the 'blow-up doll' expression one more time, I'm liable to scratch my own eyes out.

Hell kill her, then stick an atlantis uniform on an actual blow-up doll, no one will notice the difference and that's pretty much what the character replaced for!

Dear god now I'm humming a marvin gaye song in my head...HELP ME!

Comment

Oooh I like polls, Keller had to go obviously!
              sigpic

Comment

Ooooh, lookie! We got a shiny, new poll!

KELLER!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

It is still early . Things can change and maybe THE GEL will win .

Comment

Only 5 people voted for Woolsey?! You'll all live to regret it! He's Keller x 20.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TJuk View Post
                      Keller.

Without a doubt.

If I have to watch the 'blow-up doll' expression one more time, I'm liable to scratch my own eyes out.

Hell kill her, then stick an atlantis uniform on an actual blow-up doll, no one will notice the difference and that's pretty much what the character replaced for!

Dear god now I'm humming a marvin gaye song in my head...HELP ME!
                      Blow-up doll! She does look like that doesn't she?!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir View Post
                        Only 5 people voted for Woolsey?! You'll all live to regret it! He's Keller x 20.
                        Perhaps the reason why Woolsey is not surpassing Keller (at the moment) is because we haven't seen him in all his glory yet. At this point, I'm willing to give him the same chance that I gave Keller, despite my initial reservations.

However, if TPTB make the same mistakes with Woolsey as they did with Keller, then his character will be running neck an neck with Keller as candidates for a one way trip back to Earth, never to be seen again.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by TJuk View Post
                          » Amen. I would take Lucius as a primary villain over Keller as a regular.

Originally posted by maxbo View Post
                          However, if TPTB make the same mistakes with Woolsey as they did with Keller, then his character will be running neck an neck with Keller as candidates for a one way trip back to Earth, never to be seen again.
                          » I really like Woolsey as the IOA butthole. But only as the politician/IOA butthole. I'll wait and see, but I hope that TPTB don't screw his character up. They probably will.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                            » I really like Woolsey as the IOA butthole. But only as the politician/IOA butthole. I'll wait and see, but I hope that TPTB don't screw his character up. They probably will.
                            I always hated the character and don't want a pompous accountant figure as the leader.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir View Post
                              I always hated the character and don't want a pompous accountant figure as the leader.

Because he is not HAWT?

Comment

I love this thread so much right now

Comment

Working...
                                X