Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, when he died, he should stay dead. But they just had to give him back as a clone - really original. It means that he can never be CMO and will do in the show what, exactly?

Kill anyone who isn´t part of the original S1-S3 cast, it´s simple (oh, and Ellis, too, because this guy is horrible). And Teyla, I would make an exception for Teyla

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

My opinion on this matter: Someone should send Keller (armed with her weapon of choice - the defibrillator) against Sheppard and then send HK-47 against Keller
      Last edited by Pajus; 10 May 2008, 03:36 AM.

Comment

hk-47 is fairly noob tbh. pretty useless in teh party, offers nothing that makes him worthwhile. the only thing he's semi-good at is shooting, but since I pwn so hard he's not needed for that at all. much better going off someone who has some prime lockpick or heal skills instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
          hk-47 is fairly noob tbh. pretty useless in teh party, offers nothing that makes him worthwhile. the only thing he's semi-good at is shooting, but since I pwn so hard he's not needed for that at all. much better going off someone who has some prime lockpick or heal skills instead.
          Have you ever thought about the fact that HK-47 is undetectable by lifesign scanners? Or the fact that he's a machine and therefore capable of affecting computers directly (not like the inferior humans)? And the shooting skills? This combination makes him perfect for such a job

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
            Have you ever thought about the fact that HK-47 is undetectable by lifesign scanners? Or the fact that he's a machine and therefore capable of affecting computers directly (not like the inferior humans)? And the shooting skills? This combination makes him perfect for such a job
            have you ever thought that a lightsaber to face outdoes all? he's not useful to the party at all. his combat skills are average at best, easily outdone by me, and his non-combat skills are mirrored by other characters/me who are more useful to the party. plus the fact that he's a droid means he needs to be repaired, rather than healed. he goes firmly in the noob category.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
              have you ever thought that a lightsaber to face outdoes all? he's not useful to the party at all. his combat skills are average at best, easily outdone by me, and his non-combat skills are mirrored by other characters/me who are more useful to the party. plus the fact that he's a droid means he needs to be repaired, rather than healed. he goes firmly in the noob category.
              Ant that's why sending him to kill characters in SGA is a good idea

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                Ant that's why sending him to kill characters in SGA is a good idea
                yeah, i suppose they could use him for spare parts or something.

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                  I agree, it's over
                  .: Yeah, have to admit it has been since Sunday for me. But might as well go out fighting.

.: May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one.

Comment

No one ever knowingly fights for the wrong side.

Comment

.: Like I said. Not convinced yet.

Comment

MODS: Can we have a poll?
                        Stolen Kosovo
                        sigpic

Comment

MODS: Can we have a poll?
                          We already know Keller is not the best thing for Atlantis .

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                            We already know Keller is not the best thing for Atlantis .
                            I know, but I would like to know how many people hate Teyla like me
                            Stolen Kosovo
                            sigpic

Comment

Start a poll

Comment

I do

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Working...
                                X