This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    In that case I will celebrate the new beginning of my SGA-less life, but I would miss you guys like crazy. That's the downside of it.
    » Well, there will always be fic and speculation. And plus you know us "Anti" people are too cool to part with

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      Some might argue that point, but it is a good point nevertheless.
      Not in Stargate but their are other shows I can think of.
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Pic-CollSwan View Post
        Me, too. With all the ladies gone, it'd be Stargate Testosterone.
        No thanks.
        LOL... At first I read "Stargate Treadstone" *begs all fans of Jason Bourne for forgiveness*

Comment

Originally posted by David:) View Post
          If you could pick any character, main or reacurring, to leave the show permanetly in season 5 who would it be? They cannot return.
          you, David, you

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie View Post
            Keller needs to go more than ever right now.
            I SECOND THAT!!!
            Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Lenas View Post
              I SECOND THAT!!!
              I third that, can I vote for her again, please?!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elliecat View Post
                I third that, can I vote for her again, please?!!!
                Delete your cookies and you can

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                  Oh, that is the reason why Keller has so many votes! Yeah, unfortunately, every poll in the internet is unfair because of this.

I don´t know, in first few episodes of S5 Sheppard annoyed me more than Teyla, who was...well, pretty OK, but I don´t think I will ever consider her as a favorite character...she is just there, nothing more.
                  But I am happy at this point, with Keller and Woolsey, who are after S4 finally (for me) good characters. Both have to grow but after Elizabeth left, there seems to be a commander in his place again (and I think most of the votes here are from the beginning of S5 ) and Keller, who is...well, I just like her, that´s all.
                  So at this point, little change for every of the characters is necessary, of course, but before kick anyone out, they should stay at least two seasons like this.
                  I am not sure when I have changed my opinion, but I think it was after Daedalus Variations. I hope they won´t crash my fragile optimism in the next episode....

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                    Oh, that is the reason why Keller has so many votes! Yeah, unfortunately, every poll in the internet is unfair because of this.

I don´t know, in first few episodes of S5 Sheppard annoyed me more than Teyla, who was...well, pretty OK, but I don´t think I will ever consider her as a favorite character...she is just there, nothing more.
                    But I am happy at this point, with Keller and Woolsey, who are after S4 finally (for me) good characters. Both have to grow but after Elizabeth left, there seems to be a commander in his place again (and I think most of the votes here are from the beginning of S5 ) and Keller, who is...well, I just like her, that´s all.
                    So at this point, little change for every of the characters is necessary, of course, but before kick anyone out, they should stay at least two seasons like this.
                    I am not sure when I have changed my opinion, but I think it was after Daedalus Variations. I hope they won´t crash my fragile optimism in the next episode....
                    Daedalus Variations was good - No Keller

Comment

What show are you watching?
                      Sounds good, it's not fair hiding it from the rest of us
                      DV was great!
                      Spoiler:

Comment

no, it's not working
                        Stolen Kosovo
                        sigpic

Comment

» Actually you can't (I deleted all my cookies in a cleanup a week ago), which, unless some sneaky b------ is using socks, the poll is accurate. That's because the forum keeps track of the results by user accounts,n ot by cookies.

Comment

I vote Keller and also vote that Beckett takes his rightful place in the infirmary.
                            http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/..._DanielSig.jpg

Comment

I vote carson!clone should go! let the poor man rest in peace and be done with him.

Comment

» Sorry, but I REALLY doubt giving Carson a peaceful rest is the only reason some of you want him gone.

Comment

Working...
                                X