This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luvmac View Post
    I find Keller about as interesting as dirt and if it wasn't for this other character I'd probably have cast my vote for her.

However, I hate, hate, hate the character of Larrin. If I never see that leather-clad, sexual innuendo tossing, cliche again it will be too soon.
    Well said - definately Larrin!!
    sigpic
    Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
    Forever!!

Comment

Originally posted by The TARDIS View Post
      But at least we can all be thankful we're not as bad as the whumpers
      *giggles* Good point!

No Pegasus in sight?
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        Just because we're not antis doesn't mean we didn't liked the original cast.
        » *pokes* jelly, tell me, and be honest - which is your favourite cast combo so far?

Originally posted by The TARDIS View Post
        But at least we can all be thankful we're not as bad as the whumpers
        » Yes, yes, we can

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
          Am I the only one who doesn't particularly or actively want anyone to go?
          No, you're not the only one. There's people I would be less sad about losing than others, but I'm not sure there's any of our current S5 cast I really want gone.
          - Life after Stargate -
          Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
          Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
          sigpic

Comment

BOO!!!

Keller is awesome!!
            It feels good to be alive.
            Cause i've been dead for so long.

Comment

Oh yeah, those whumpers are totally nuts. I'm so glad I don't know any! Phew....

If Peg was here, she would say your nose is growing longer.

Yes. I'm a firm supporter of the termination of Atlantis marine 3.
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Nope, thankfully. I don't have any major problems with any of the cast members; and I'd also wouldn't want anyone axed as there are fans for each and every character.

How would they feel if I wished their character gone?

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                  » I wouldn't care. *whistles*

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                    The same as when they wish your character gone.
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I voted Larrin in hope we'll never see her again. She has the acting skills of a brick and her character is so utterly contrived.

I really enjoy the rest of the characters. Polls like this are useless though, people are always going to vote against the newest characters because they haven't gotten used to them yet. [mod snip]
                      Last edited by GateGipsy; 07 August 2008, 03:32 AM.

Comment

I'm new to this forum but I have watched SGA for quite some time. I just cannot seem to get very hyped up about Ronon Dex. His character even being there makes no sense to me. If he's supposed to have a purpose other than trying to show up Sheppard or make fun of Rodney, then I have yet to see it. If TPTB were looking for someone to play the big silent, grunt through a scene type then they hit the nail on the head. Otherwise, I say throw him off a pier and hope that the whales or some other monstrous sea creature gets him.

The only problem is that poor Sam the whale would get indigestion from eating him.
                        Member of The Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                        Sigs by Csom, Luci and Pip2

Comment

If TPTB were looking for someone to play the big silent, grunt through a scene type then they hit the nail on the head.
                          Thats the thing though, that's what they wanted, so it's a great choice. They needed more military muscle on the team.

Comment

larrin defo she is just there and shouldn't be also she wouldn;t be missed much because she isn't that big charatcher
                            sigpic
                            [[[[[Dr Keller]][[For Ever]]]]]

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                              » I wouldn't care. *whistles*
                              Yes, you would.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                              The same as when they wish your character gone.
                              Exactly. I'd feel bad.

Comment

I voted for Keller and I was surprised by my choice since I liked the character fine last season. The season four opener showed Keller in full doctor mode and she seemed to be gelling with the other characters on the show. Since season five's opener however she is coming across as somewhat flat and whiny and I am disappointed in the character.

Comment

Working...
                                X