This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pic-CollSwan View Post
    Carson!Clone is not on the list, but I'm not really wanting to vote anyone off the island, so I won't add him. But I will add his makeup artist.
    » Yes, please. And the hair? I want the only hair back, plzthx.

Comment

I voted Woolsey (x Yet I think season 5 can give him a chance to turn around and not be so aggravating It is kind of nice he's been given a bigger role and may make things a bit more interesting for the show now.

Dr. Jennifer Keller - Her character is a little dull and I think the reason she is given so much screen time is to be eye candy. She's not bad though and I think it would be difficult for them to write her off at this point. (Unless they give her a weak write off like Ford.) Hopefully season 5 helps shapes her character into something a little more interesting then it is now.

Larrin - I think I should of voted for her, hopefully she just doesn't show up again or stays as a very minor character. She can be easily forgotten if she is written off.

Comment

*Weeeee*
        95, my new lucky number!!
        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Lenas View Post
          *Weeeee*
          95, my new lucky number!!
          Oh we can do better than that

Comment

Show us .

Comment

I so hoped that Teyla might have decided to leave the team in the last episode It would make sense. But no, she had to stay. I can see at most of Czech forums a big disappointment
              I don´t think they can fix that character for me. She could stop saying her obvious statements and learn to make some third face expression (so far, she switches only between two) but I still wouldn´t change my opinion.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                I so hoped that Teyla might have decided to leave the team in the last episode It would make sense. But no, she had to stay. I can see at most of Czech forums a big disappointment
                I don´t think they can fix that character for me. She could stop saying her obvious statements and learn to make some third face expression (so far, she switches only between two) but I still wouldn´t change my opinion.
                I was hoping they would kill off Season 4 Teyla. I'd agree that she had only a few modes: worried; ticked off; stoic. Would it kill them to let her have a sense of humor, or come up with some save-the-day ideas (I guess her thought processes were also affected by the pregnancy ). Now for Season 5 they've added happy mommy. Not something I'm excited to see.

I want Season 1-3 Teyla back: The one who stood up for her people, slugged Bates, beat Sheppard at stick fighting, and even smiled on occasion (other than to coo at a baby). If they don't ditch baby and Kanaan soon, I may actually be agreeing with you that Teyla should go.

Until then, my vote's still on the hideous Keller. I can't figure out why they want to take an appealing actress like Jewel and turn her into a such an annoying character.

Comment

Originally posted by klenotka View Post
                  i so hoped that teyla might have decided to leave the team in the last episode it would make sense. But no, she had to stay. I can see at most of czech forums a big disappointment :d
                  i don´t think they can fix that character for me. She could stop saying her obvious statements and learn to make some third face expression (so far, she switches only between two) but i still wouldn´t change my opinion.
                  Spoiler:
                  where are my people????????!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
                  Stolen Kosovo
                  sigpic

Comment

teyla was meant to be the teal'c of SGA but ronan had to ocme in n make.

kellar cud add some sexual tension between ronan and mckay

shepherd is the bets at usin lantean tech and its good jokes with him,rodney and ronan. they make it funny.

zelenka is needed to cameo with rodney on the tech stuff

ronan is teh teal'c and mad jokes with rodney n shepherd.

woolsey may eventually go but its to predictable

lorne and larrin and regualr enough for it to b a good impact

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                      But no, she had to stay. I can see at most of Czech forums a big disappointment
                      » LOL. It does seem that a lot of Czechs hate Teyla

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      where are my people????????!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
                      » Which people? Teyla's people or your Teyla-hating Czech people?

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                        » LOL. It does seem that a lot of Czechs hate Teyla

» Which people? Teyla's people or your Teyla-hating Czech people?
                        Teyla's annoying villagers
                        Stolen Kosovo
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                          Teyla's annoying villagers
                          And all those other annoying villagers in the Pegasus Galaxy.
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                            And all those other annoying villagers in the Pegasus Galaxy.
                            » I don't care who they are. Those villagers are all too damn cheerful these days. Being the cynic I am, I already hate 'em all.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                              » I don't care who they are. Those villagers are all too damn cheerful these days. Being the cynic I am, I already hate 'em all.
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

» Really, can we stumble upon a very grumpy (normal) villiage for once? Not all of them can have bright-coloured parade banners and big-bosomed women.

Comment

Working...
                                X