Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It all depends on how the Wraith evolved though. If they started off as mutations then a whole group of humans/Ancients could've been mutated into Wraths before they started reproducing the ole' fashion way.

Comment

People start speaking about reproduction, and PG jumps in...

Now that's a scary thought!

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Er...um...I'm in it for the science!

Yes! That's what it is!

Comment

Oh, sure... !

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

writers and the rest of their block, allow far too many enemies to get pass their guard towers. Had they'd been Sentries, they would've lost their heads.
            Lets look at Lost. Lost put a lot of smack out there; outlandish silly tales, somewhat interesting stories and then BANG! Everything fit together perfectly.

It's season 5 ya'll, wheres the bang. Lets stir the pot and hope the Execs see that they're killing our show. Fix it Fix it Fix it.

The Wraith is by far the most under developed race in Stargate history. With that statement, I'm pretending the Asgard/Nox/furlings/changelings/ascended ancients/___________(fill in the blank) never existed since all those previous had little to no explanation, or plausible explanation. All this reminds me of George Lucas, his characters has so much potential but he's at a loss of how exactly to use them. And like the Execs from SGU, they won't step aside to allow some one else to save these characters.

Comment

Working...
            X