Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I expressed this before (although I don’t remember where) Ronon turning to the dark side would be interesting to see; but I don’t like that “becoming a vampire” idea, we already have the wraith! (they just have to get back in shape because if they don’t do something, it will be Michael the one ruling the Pegasus galaxy).

Comment

Originally posted by Constanza View Post
      I think I expressed this before (although I don’t remember where) Ronon turning to the dark side would be interesting to see; but I don’t like that “becoming a vampire” idea, we already have the wraith! (they just have to get back in shape because if they don’t do something, it will be Michael the one ruling the Pegasus galaxy).
      Spoiler:
      in "broken ties" in S5, a wraith attempts to break ronon and turn him into a worshipper.

that might leave him with a darker edge for a few episodes after.

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
        Spoiler:
        in "broken ties" in S5, a wraith attempts to break ronon and turn him into a worshipper.

that might leave him with a darker edge for a few episodes after.

ronan has always hated the wraith, for what they did to his people, i dont think the wraith will be able to break him, just make his hate for them much worse.

although if he plays it smart, he could pretend to be a worshipper, then when he has a chance, do some real damage to the wraith that have took him, maybe blow up the ship

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie View Post
          Yes he is...he was made into a runner cause he couldn't be fed upon. That was stated in the intro ep for ronon.
          lol lies

Comment

Originally posted by nova View Post
            ronan has always hated the wraith, for what they did to his people, i dont think the wraith will be able to break him, just make his hate for them much worse.

although if he plays it smart, he could pretend to be a worshipper, then when he has a chance, do some real damage to the wraith that have took him, maybe blow up the ship
            that's what I think also, that's why I said a wraith "attempts" to. given what happened to sateda and in "reunion", I can't see it happening.

Comment

it kinda even proves it, in season 4 ep 20, the last man

when ronan and todd are trapped together, they decide to blow themselves up(i believe, only seen it once, so cant remember) rather than surrender to the wraith

so to me, that proves, ronan will die before worshipping a wraith, no matter how hard they torture him

Comment

it wasn't the wraith, it was the hybrids. I'd love to see ronon's reaction if sheppard told him he died fighting side by side with a wraith.

Comment

Gah, I wanna know what was said in that meeting after he came back! Grr.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

it wasn't the wraith, it was the hybrids. I'd love to see ronon's reaction if sheppard told him he died fighting side by side with a wraith.
                    Ooo 'd love to see that though I fear Ronon would kill Shep at that point.
                    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                      Ooo 'd love to see that though I fear Ronon would kill Shep at that point.
                      I hope he gets a nice eulogy.

Comment

Originally posted by nova View Post
                        it kinda even proves it, in season 4 ep 20, the last man

when ronan and todd are trapped together, they decide to blow themselves up(i believe, only seen it once, so cant remember) rather than surrender to the wraith

so to me, that proves, ronan will die before worshipping a wraith, no matter how hard they torture him
                        Yeah, but Ronnon has been captured before. Twice by the Wraith. Once by Ford's LOst Boys. 4 if you count the meeting in BAMSR.

Plus Michael has methods we don't know about. He could:

Sing to Ronnon
                        Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

I hope he gets a nice eulogy.
                          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

I think it would be interesting to not only see Ronan, but any of the cast, join the Wraith. However, Ronan was already recaptured and made back into a Runner in Sateda

Whatever the writers do in S5 though, I'm sure it will be good. But, I hope we learn more about the Wraith and their culture.

Comment

Wraith and their culture.
                              See "The Queen"

And how many ways can one spell 'Ronon'?

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                                And how many ways can one spell 'Ronon'?
                                sigpicDr. Z!

Comment

Working...
                                X