X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
    Spoiler:
    Actually, Carson has more knowledge with genetics ,where as Keller is a more medical doctor. There is always going to be certain diseases and viruses that Carson will be needed to help find a cure or whatnot. He is likely going to be support with his own department. I read some of the spoilers, and they are writing him back into the show. If there is Zelenka and Mckay, and Lorne and Sheppard, there is room for two people in the medical department.
    Spoiler:
    Oh, I agree that there's room for both of them. I just wondered about what the professional divide would be. Carson in an R&D kind of role would be perfect, I think.
    Theoretically spoilerish:
    Spoiler:
    Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

Did you read the spoilers for "Whispers"?

Spoiler:
      He is going on a mission with Sheppard to help investigate a lab left by Michael. Like I said above. Carson is very knowledgable with Genetics.
      .: Yep, read 'em.

Spoiler:
      .: THat's kind of what I meant. He's there more the research stuff than being a doctor, though I sure hope we get to see lots of the latter too

Comment

Originally posted by KindlyKeller View Post
        Ah! Okay, that would be better...
        Spoiler:
        Because even though it wouldn't make sense for Clone Carson to take over for Keller, I would also find it strange if he immediately stepped into a position as an underling. It would make sense if he was sort of "on his own," researching things and such.
        Spoiler:
        Carson does have more experience than Keller. So in reality and in the show, he should still be apart of the decision making, imo. But he is not going to take over Keller's job.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post

.: Yep, read 'em.

Spoiler:
          .: THat's kind of what I meant. He's there more the research stuff than being a doctor, though I sure hope we get to see lots of the latter too
          Spoiler:
          Yes, exactly. He is going to be in the research area. With this new enemy upon us, it could leave a lot of room for Carson to appear.
          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
            Carson does have more experience than Keller. So in reality and in the show, he should still be apart of the decision making, imo. But he is not going to take over Keller's job.
            Spoiler:
            He definitely does. My point, I guess, is that it doesn't make sense to replace someone who everyone there believes is performing well in the position. Plus, I think the likes of the IOA would have great reservations, considering it's "Clone Carson" and not real Carson. Personally, I'm excited about the notion of them coexisting.
            Theoretically spoilerish:
            Spoiler:
            Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

Originally posted by KindlyKeller View Post
              Spoiler:
              He definitely does. My point, I guess, is that it doesn't make sense to replace someone who everyone there believes is performing well in the position. Plus, I think the likes of the IOA would have great reservations, considering it's "Clone Carson" and not real Carson. Personally, I'm excited about the notion of them coexisting.
              I loved the Kindred, not just because of the whole Michael, Teyla, and Carson story arcs, but how Keller and Carson were working side by side. It worked, imo. It worked really well. The last scene when Keller puts her arm around Carson and says "I am going to do everything in my power to solve this" was truly very powerful. Even when they were operating on Nabil(SP?) Carson was there and it did not clash, it worked well. Too bad Carson collapsed though, lol.
              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                So many spoiler tags in this thread!

Comment

Keller will probably stay as CMO, but Carson will head a research team or something.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                    Spoiler:
                    So many spoiler tags in this thread!
                    Spoiler:
                    Huh?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                      Keller will probably stay as CMO, but Carson will head a research team or something.
                      Yup, that is exactly what will likely happen. It works well that way. I am sure Carson will also get called to the infirmary on some occasions.
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm still surprised that anyone trusts the clone as much as they seem to.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
                          I'm still surprised that anyone trusts the clone as much as they seem to.
                          Carson clone was dying, and he led them to the address where Michael and Teyla were. They were just too late. I am sure that will be one of the first issues Mr. Woolsey causes some friction with. I cannot wait.
                          sigpic

Comment

Carson clone was dying, and he led them to the address where Michael and Teyla were. They were just too late. I am sure that will be one of the first issues Mr. Woolsey causes some friction with. I cannot wait.
                            I can't remember but did he ever tell them (or did they figure out) that Michael could control him?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
                              I can't remember but did he ever tell them (or did they figure out) that Michael could control him?
                              Michael could not control him. He basically had a fail safe that he could not kill Michael. But I think it would be very interesting if Carson is the one who kills Michael. Talk about character development.
                              sigpic

Comment

Michael could not control him. He basically had a fail safe that he could not kill Michael. But I think it would be very interesting if Carson is the one who kills Michael. Talk about character development.
                                .: He's the one that started it, after all - I think he's gotta be the one to put an end to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X