Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rodney. geek deserves the girl. but she needs to cut her hair first. he likes short haired blondes

Comment

Originally posted by Gunslinger Azrael View Post
      rodney. geek deserves the girl. but she needs to cut her hair first. he likes short haired blondes
      Blondes in general seem to be his type, although katie was a redhead. Ever notice his sister is blonde....... wonder if his mother was. (I once dated a guy whose mother was a short brunette like me, we even looked a bit alike. Needless to say I didn't marry him! )

I still prefer Jennifer and Ronon though.
      Last edited by Rac80; 22 June 2008, 08:27 AM.

Comment

I like her interactions with Rodney the best she seemed the most natural and did not annoy me. She had a bit more backbone too that's why I like her with McKay.
        sigpic
        My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
        poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

regarding S &R
          Spoiler:
          the nice thing was there was no ship. I have stated often that I ship, but I don't want a soap. so no ship in S & R was just fine. But I still Like Jen & ronon!

Comment

2 weeks since my last post and I still Like Jen & Ronon!

Comment

I personally think she's shouldn't be with either. But if I had to choose I would pick Rodeny because I actually do like them interacting. Ronon-no way in hell. I tried to see it..but all I see if a whiny little brat and he doesn't need that. Anyway, Ronon only liked because she reminded him of his dead wife. =S
              So I'll go with Rodney because they are rather cute. I just wish her character was a bit different...as in..less annoying.

icon pic thanks Cathain Nottingham

Comment

I like to see keller with ronon, not just because mckay annoyes me to death. Mckay blew it big with katie dispite his faults katie still wanted to marry him. Mckay needs to be on his own for a while and then possibly he can get into a relationship. Keller is a good match for ronon. ronan:
                Last edited by Snookie16; 08 July 2008, 08:25 AM. Reason: misspelled word
                All of the above statments are merely my own opinion unless otherwise stated.

Comment

I see Keller/Mckay all the way. but not front and centre, background only.

i dont see a connection between Keller and Ronan at all.
                  sigpic
                  banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

I still vote Ronon for Jenn! (Mckay whines too darn much...someone get him a pacifier! always worked with the kids next door! )

Comment

I vote NEITHER.

I don't see a connection between Rodney and Keller.

I don't see a connection between Ronon and Keller.

sigs by the talented CazzBlade, elephantgirl,CKO, kali1, csom, Luciana, Torri012 and rachel d..thanks so much!

Comment

Originally posted by chensuu View Post
                        I vote NEITHER.

Very well put! This entire love triangle ickiness is the only thing souring me on Season 5. I hope it's all background only without googly eyes and meaningful glances and McKay acting the buffoon like he did with Katie Brown.

Comment

Originally posted by chensuu View Post
                          I vote NEITHER.
                          » And I don't see a connection between Keller and ... anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                            » And I don't see a connection between Keller and ... anyone.
                            What about the airlock? I thought there was a good connection there, don't you think so too?
                            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                              What about the airlock? I thought there was a good connection there, don't you think so too?
                              » Airlock!love is a whole 'nother subject.

» I think we might have something with Woolsey though ... wait and see, wait and see.

Comment

Originally posted by stclare View Post
                                I see Keller/Mckay all the way. but not front and centre, background only.

i dont see a connection between Keller and Ronan at all.
                                Other than that almost kiss I agree.
                                Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                                "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                                Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
                                X