This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Athosian Death facilitator View Post
    I really hope he turns in to a KOVU/SCARE like character. Tormented all his life by the evil he knows, and turns in to a KING WRAITH, only to have his empire crumbled...by a lonely human on drugs. No less. Say a certain short'sh, earth born citizen , MIA for a long-long time. Say...don't we have a character that fits that description??????
    ford? I doubt that'd happen.

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
      ford? I doubt that'd happen.
      Didn't Joe say Ford wasn't coming back?
      http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
        Didn't Joe say Ford wasn't coming back?
        I think I remember reading something like that.

besides that, ford (and whatever force he might have) would only stand a chance as long as they had the enzyme and it's only a temporary effect. todd with the wraith united under him would have no problem dealing with ford.

Comment

Weaker? No… actually, I believe he’s just waiting for the right moment to get with the control of the entire wraith hives; his alliance with the Atlantis expedition will be broken at some point, and he will rise as the worst enemy ever!

Comment

todd is smart, and influencial, when he sees an oppotunity for power, he will go for it, and get it

my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Constanza View Post
              Weaker? No… actually, I believe he’s just waiting for the right moment to get with the control of the entire wraith hives; his alliance with the Atlantis expedition will be broken at some point, and he will rise as the worst enemy ever!
              He's not an ally of the Atlantis expedition.

Comment

ofcourse hes an ally of atlantis, hes the wraith version of an ally

he helps us, when we need it, and we help him back(if theres something we need)

is'nt that what ally means ?

Comment

The expedition has allied with him in the past, but he's not an ally. If he couldn't offer them anything they'd kill him on site.

Comment

they had alot of times, when hes offered them nothing, i think, s4 ep 18 or 19

they gave him a tablet, where he could contact them, if he had anything to say, and they never killed him

i believe, atlantis, trusts todd, to the extent, that they consider him an ally, even if hes an untrustworthy ally, but still, hes come through for them before, so they wont kill him, without a very good reason, because they may need him in future

Comment

He's a Wraith, that's an extremely good reason to kill him.

Comment

your thinking of real life, this is a tv show

and todd is an awesome charactor, and deserves a good future/story line

Comment

I disagree.

Comment

i like the wraith, especially as an ally, and the fact that todd, has helped us, and we helped him, makes me wanna see alot more of him

he also showed us how the wraith can give life, aswell as take it

he took sheppard to nearly death, then gave him his life back after

with todd in more episodes, no doubt we can learn alot more about the wraith, which is what i want

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                              He's a Wraith, that's an extremely good reason to kill him.
                              with that logic, todd should've been killed in common ground. had he been, replicators would still be destroying human worlds, mckay's sister would be dead and (clone) carson wouldn't have been found. todd's "assistance" has been beneficial. not to say he's 100% trustworthy, he is still a wraith, but to this point, he hasn't done anything directly to atlantis to give them reason to kill him in my opinion.

Comment

todds story has created what has currently happened in atlantis, and no doubt, he has some big stories coming for s5, which i cant wait for by the way

Comment

Working...
                                X