This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KindlyKeller View Post
    Carson's clone dies first, and then Kate and Weir are resurrected, only to die again 15 minutes later, with no mention of it by any of the other characters, who skip the funerals to stage a birthday party for Woolsey, who proceeds to sing karaoke with Keller and Lucius Lavin for 3 episodes.
    Sadly, for some reason this wouldn't suprise me if it did happen
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ice Wolf View Post
      Sadly, for some reason this wouldn't suprise me if it did happen
      yes -I can see this happening to- but to cheer things up!

Woolsy dies, Kate and weir are resurrected, with much mention of it by any of the other characters, who skip the funeral to stage a birthday party for Carson, who proceeds to sing karaoke with Keller and kill Lucius Lavin for 3 episodes.

hey
      sigpic
      JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
      Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
      Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Carson's clone dies first, and then Kate and Weir are resurrected, only to die again 15 minutes later, with no mention of it by any of the other characters, who skip the funerals to stage a birthday party for Woolsey, who proceeds to sing karaoke with Keller and Lucius Lavin for 3 episodes.
        It wouldn't surprise me at all

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
        yes -I can see this happening to- but to cheer things up!

Woolsy dies, Kate and weir are resurrected, with much mention of it by any of the other characters, who skip the funeral to stage a birthday party for Carson, who proceeds to sing karaoke with Keller and kill Lucius Lavin for 3 episodes.

hey
        HEHEHEHE

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
          Okay, that's it!!! FH, I'm moving to Belgiun, I'm making you like me (I know about your preference, but... I'll find a way to overcome it), then I'll marry you and we're gonna have a bunch little antis together
          *giggles*

I want what you're smoking...
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            *giggles*
            If you are willing to donate you body for an experiment called "Relationship with a crazy-physics-obsessed Czech guy" (and I'm not talking about Zelenka), I'm all yours

It would be a nice idea for a parody!fic
            Last edited by Pajus; 02 April 2008, 06:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              Kind of like a Scottish doctor everytime he went offworld
              LOL... at least he was funny!

My vote is for Michael...

Comment

.: And where we can get some of it

.: On a second though, maybe she's not smoking anything

Originally posted by Constanza View Post
                LOL... at least he was funny!
                .: See? See? I'm not the only one!

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                  [COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]
                  .: On a second though, maybe she's not smoking anything
                  Which is quite possible...

I just overdosed on Kate Beckinsale as Selene ... I don't need nothing else now.

Comment

since you posted it, now the writers can't steal such a horrid plot. thank you

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                      since you posted it, now the writers can't steal such a horrid plot. thank you
                      Something tells me it's not gonna matter

Comment

Back to killing people!

Zelenka and Lorne are safe, has to be.....??

But Keller bites the dust when Ronon finally finds out that he nearly kissed a Wraith!
                        Yes, she is Wraith girl Ellia! (they never really checked if she was dead, did they?)

And yes, killing Beckett of WAS the worst decision ever!
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Lenas View Post
                          Zelenka and Lorne are safe, has to be.....??
                          Are you absolutely, positively and absolutely 100% sure?

Comment

Sure, I´m not sure! It was more of an question really - belive they are safe, but maybe lorne goes when cap vega enters. (hope not, like him, would like to see more of him,he´s hot!)
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Sure, I´m not sure! It was more of an question really - belive they are safe, but maybe lorne goes when cap vega enters.
                              Oh... Well, in that case... Carson, Elizabeth, Kate, Peter, Ford - They all were supposed to be safe... and look how well that turned out for some of them...

....he´s hot!...
                              D'oh!

I'm not sure that's going to safe his military butt...

Comment

Well this thread is for speculations is it not??
                                If you want an answer to "who´s next" - why the need of a thread?? Ask the writers! But you know they won´t tell.....

Never said being hot would save anyone....but he is, hot.
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X