Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about the Atlantis team experiences something that happened only one other time, 10,000 years ago, and it is a parallel episode where they keep flashing back to how the Ancients handled it.
    sigpic

Comment

They kind of already did that with "Echoes".

Comment

I approve of your idea sir!
        Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Xmen583 View Post
          What if the Atlantis Team find out what happen to the Furling Race since the ancient went to the pegasus galaxy and return home before ascending into the higher plane.

we never find out what happen to them in stargate sg-1 universe.

we know about the ancients, asgard, nox, why not the Furling...
          Think they're furry?

Originally posted by striker7770 View Post
          That was quick, it usually takes about 3 more pages to mention the furlings.
          It's about time we get to know them! Maybe that's for Stargate Universe?

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

how about an ancient episode set 10000 years ago, BUT through the eyes of a wraith and that wraiths name is TODD!

Click Signature for my take on all things in life, also known as my BLOG!!
            Please Read and if it interest you make a comment

Atlantis -
            SG1 -

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
              They kind of already did that with "Echoes".
              not really, they did that, but it was only flashes of the ancients. i mean an episode that has the same thing about finding what happened in the past. but a lot more diversity in the eyes of the ancients

i hope you got that

Comment

Sure, but it won't stop fans from complaining about it being a "ripoff" just because it's superficially similar.

Comment

How about a 2 parter dedicated to the 100 year war with the Wraith.
                  Carl Sagan on Nuclear self Destruction

Comment

Originally posted by Cree View Post
                    how about an ancient episode set 10000 years ago, BUT through the eyes of a wraith and that wraiths name is TODD!
                    hmm that sounds interesting...an episode chronicalling Todd's rise to power amongst the Wraith...maybe he lead the invasion of Atlantis...maybe thats why he has earned so much respect amongst the Wraith

Comment

Not about todd, no, the ancients would be a lot better. The wriath would be a totally diffrent story. Todd would be the generic rebel, a wriath who was about to be killed, escaped, and then sought revenge. the ancients would be much better because the team live in atlantis and anything that directly corrisponds 10000 years ago can match sga

Comment

Originally posted by striker7770 View Post
                        That was quick, it usually takes about 3 more pages to mention the furlings.
                        i know it all ways takes like three pages so i thought i'd jump in early

chevron3

^^furlings, great idea

sounds like a cool idea

thanx
                        Sozan, a Chinese Zen master, was asked by a student: "What is the most valuable thing in the world?"
                        The master replied: "The head of a dead cat."
                        "Why is the head of a dead cat the most valuable thing in the world?" inquired the student.
                        Sozan replied: "Because no one can name its price."

A long time ago in China there were two friends, one who played the harp skillfully and one who listened skillfully.
                        When the one played or sang about a mountain, the other would say: "I can see the mountain before us."
                        When the other played about water, the listener would exclaim: "Here is the running stream!"
                        But the listener fell sick and died. The first friend cut the strings of his harp and never played again. Since that time the cutting of harp strings has always been a sign of intimate friendship.

Comment

Originally posted by Fjord View Post
                          hmm that sounds interesting...an episode chronicalling Todd's rise to power amongst the Wraith...maybe he lead the invasion of Atlantis...maybe thats why he has earned so much respect amongst the Wraith
                          no, queen from Submersion did
                          Stolen Kosovo
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X