This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
    10 Reasons why you should tune into Stargate Atlantis Season 5 (Influenced by the BSG top 10 on Letterman)

*Please note that this is all for fun and joking.*

Spoiler:
    10. Well with SG-1 still cancelled what else are you going to watch?
    Spoiler:
    Other TV shows

Spoiler:
    9. Another season to praise or complain about on the GW forum!
    Spoiler:
    I fear you are right

Spoiler:
    8. One Scottish doctor gets it on with one Canadian Doctor, no wait, is she Canadian? Does it matter?
    Spoiler:
    Keller is American (flagpatch) and Carson beats her hands down

Spoiler:
    7. Sheppard and Mckay's everlasting love will finally be reached next season.
    Spoiler:
    Taking screentime and character development from Teyla and Ronon (as usual)

Spoiler:
    6. Well there is always ECW as an alternative.
    Spoiler:
    OR something completely else

Spoiler:
    5. No Lucius Lavin to share his weird looking candles with Atlantis
    Spoiler:
    Weird looking candles and date rape drugs

[QUOTE=Briangate78;7965677]
    Spoiler:
    4. Atlantis will find Earth and save themselves from the.......Crap wrong show.

Spoiler:
    What?

Spoiler:
    3. Well, no one gets naked but there will be a lot of eyeballs looking at various Cleavages .
    Spoiler:
    I prefer storylines, cotinuity and character development to cleavages (and no, I'm not gay)

Spoiler:
    2. The Producers have said they will try to top their death total from last season. *Watch out Chuck, you might be next*
    Spoiler:
    If you want, I can give you my "S4 tally of how many times the individual characters would have died had it not been for TPTBs total disregard for the laws of physics"

Spoiler:
    1. The 100th episode! Sheppard will finally come into terms with his hair gel addiction, Mckay will finally realize his love for the ballet.

Carson will clone himself once again only to realize something went terribly wrong.....

Spoiler:

Finally Teyla and Ronon have kids together, First pic of the kids........

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Aw c'mon!!!!

Comment

11. Sheppard singlehandedly impregnates enough space babes to make up for the losses inflicted by the replicators~

Comment

12. Sheppard resigns and goes back to Earth when thousands of (Pegasus) women start asking for child support

"Heh, that will show (pegasus) women their place" ~ Stargate Atlantis writing staff
        Last edited by AutumnDream; 27 March 2008, 02:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie View Post
          Brian, that's great! LMAO!

I think Brian should be QC on SGA...his version sounds interesting.

I would watch season 5 just to see the shep and mckay confession.
          LOL, thanks! I am glad most people took it as a joke. I was searching at first for an Ewok, but said to myself, well Sheppard calls Ronon Chewie a few times. So a wookie was perfect.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
            Amusing location
            "Location: scaring people with Rodney's butt"
            .: And they fall for it nearly every time

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
            Spoiler:
            Keller is American (flagpatch) and Carson beats her hands down
            .: Thank you

Originally posted by AutumnDream View Post
            11. Sheppard singlehandedly impregnates enough space babes to make up for the losses inflicted by the replicators~

12. Sheppard resigns and goes back to Earth when thousands of (Pegasus) women start asking for child support

"Heh, that will show (pegasus) women their place" ~ Stargate Atlantis writing staff
            .: Ha! Very good, AutumnDream!

Comment

LOL, thanks! I am glad most people took it as a joke. I was searching at first for an Ewok, but said to myself, well Sheppard calls Ronon Chewie a few times. So a wookie was perfect.
              I, however, will keep on being unhappy til I see McKay's and Sheppard's lovechild.
              Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
              Yes, I am!
              sigpic
              Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
              Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
              Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

lol very good just for that i will watch season 5
                sigpic
                Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
                Metal gear fan

Comment

Brian, Brian, Brian, how could you forget...

Sheppard
                  Spoiler:
                  While exploring an unexplored part of Atlantis, there is an explosion in which Shep is burned, cut, bruised and partly electrocuted before he falls through a hole in the floor where he lands in water -illed wreckage-filled tiny area filled with pirannha type fish that try to eat him, but he can't get away as he broke a leg and an arm AND got a concussion, and once they rescue him (which takes a long time), he's alternately feverish and freezing, necessitating nekid under the covers, and oh yeah, he's got to be intubated (you know, for the whump fans). Tsk, Brian, falling down on teh job!

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post

.: And they fall for it nearly every time
                    It's a good think I can tolerate such distateful sights then

Originally posted by prion View Post

Sheppard
                    Spoiler:
                    While exploring an unexplored part of Atlantis, there is an explosion in which Shep is burned, cut, bruised and partly electrocuted before he falls through a hole in the floor where he lands in water -illed wreckage-filled tiny area filled with pirannha type fish that try to eat him, but he can't get away as he broke a leg and an arm AND got a concussion, and once they rescue him (which takes a long time), he's alternately feverish and freezing, necessitating nekid under the covers, and oh yeah, he's got to be intubated (you know, for the whump fans). Tsk, Brian, falling down on teh job!

...Anything for a good whump

Comment

Sheppard
                      Spoiler:
                      Spoiler:
                      Are you trying to tell us that you expect a human to survive that?

Comment

Do you have any imagination or sense of humor whatsoever?

Comment

Spoiler:
                          *injects Pajus liquid sense of humour while worshipping at Prion's feet*

see, I can multitask!
                          Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
                          Yes, I am!
                          sigpic
                          Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                          Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
                          Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                            Do you have any imagination or sense of humor whatsoever?
                            Yes, I have an imagination and that is why I know that We come in peace, shoot to kill has no way of surviving the described situation. And my sense of humor ends when the situation collides with scientific reality

Originally posted by Pitry View Post
                            *injects Pajus liquid sense of humour while worshipping at Prion's feet*

see, I can multitask!
                            Sorry, didn't work

Comment

Sheppard
                              Spoiler:
                              Spoiler:
                              The all mighty Hair Gel will protect Sheppard from death!
                              sigpic

Comment

The all mighty Hair Gel will protect Sheppard from death!
                                Hairgel can resist rain (maybe), not diving

Comment

Working...
                                X