This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
    yeah I think TBTB realize what a great character he is and how much the fans like him. I'm sure we'll see a lot of him in s5
    All the more reason to kill him... ... Shock value and all...
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Here's hoping he doesn't get offed.
      I'll worry about Radek's survival ,once there's the need for it.

On a shallow note ,I'm ok with him getting some whumpage .Why should Shep get all the hurt and comfort ?
      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

If they kill off Zelenka, I'll eat my shoe.
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

If they kill off Zelenka,I'll eat my Ma-In-law's Brussel sprouts !

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS View Post
            If they kill off Zelenka,I'll eat my Ma-In-law's Brussel sprouts !
            IMHO, worse than the shoe.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              I like brussel sprouts

But in seriousness, I highly doubt that TPTB will kill off Zelenka unless he doesn't want to do the show anymore
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                I like brussel sprouts

But in seriousness, I highly doubt that TPTB will kill off Zelenka unless he doesn't want to do the show anymore
                Agreed, I just can't see it at all. Was this brought about just because of JM's comments? I don't know if I can cope with another save campaign.

And eeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwww Brussel sprouts are up there with the food that should never be mentioned in my company. :shivers:

Comment

I agree,jelgate.

(I like sprouts,just not the yellow,squishy things she serves up,lol ! If we're proved wrong eventually,I'll live to regret that promise ! )

I think you could be right !

Sorry for all the mentions about sprouts Pegasus SGA !

Comment

it didn't work last time so why do it again? btw that decision wasn't made by the current showrunners

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS View Post
                    Here's hoping he doesn't get offed.
                    I'll worry about Radek's survival ,once there's the need for it.

On a shallow note ,I'm ok with him getting some whumpage .Why should Shep get all the hurt and comfort ?
                    me too
                    sigpic
                    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

it didn't work last time so why do it again? btw that decision wasn't made by the current showrunners
                      Maybe this set is convinced they can pull it off... as you said, different show runners.

Comment

Well I just wrote out this whole reply about how this is a drama series and characters will be lost, killed, or forever changed and it was deleted by me accidently. LOL! Anyway, because it's SCI FI they can return through clever science fiction story arcs like Cloning.

So, if the powers that be, decided to snap their fingers and bring back all the killed off characters for next season how would people feel?

How about they make Weir return in Season 6 as the leader of Atlantis. I bet everyone in this forum will be happy? Right?

Zelenka is not going anywhere. So you can put those ladder of deaths back into the storage room and wait till they get to Ronon and kill him off.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                          Well I just wrote out this whole reply about how this is a drama series and characters will be lost, killed, or forever changed and it was deleted by me accidently. LOL! Anyway, because it's SCI FI they can return through clever science fiction story arcs like Cloning.

So, if the powers that be, decided to snap their fingers and bring back all the killed off characters for next season how would people feel?

How about they make Weir return in Season 6 as the leader of Atlantis. I bet everyone in this forum will be happy? Right?

Zelenka is not going anywhere. So you can put those ladder of deaths back into the storage room and wait till they get to Ronon and kill him off.
                          Personally I wouldn't like it, you'd lose all the jeopardy. Dead should be dead. I don't mind AU's with lost peeps, but when you bring back every character that's died, for me it starts to lose credibility. Just my 2 cents.

Oh left you a message, babe.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
                            Personally I wouldn't like it, you'd lose all the jeopardy. Dead should be dead. I don't mind AU's with lost peeps, but when you bring back every character that's died, for me it starts to lose credibility. Just my 2 cents.

Oh left you a message, babe.
                            LOL, thanks for the comment, I think PG15 made it. He knows that I have a good knowledge with the ratings and DVR since I have made a few connections in the ratings department.

I agree with you, but if they come back in a clever interesting way. Like Carson. Now with Zelenka, I just do not see him being killed off. It would not make sense, imo. Well Carson did not make sense either, but they did bring him back in some form. I loved how they brought him back.
                            sigpic

Comment

What's this about me? Are you guys talking about the "Brian signal" pic? If so, I didn't make it, I just stole it, like a normal netizen.

Comment

yeah I think TBTB realize what a great character he is and how much the fans like him. I'm sure we'll see a lot of him in s5
                                I hope we see alot of him in S5. I always hold my breath until David updates his blog with how many episodes he is in.
                                Zelenka is a good character and he really works well with all the other characters on the show.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus
                                If anything Zelenka has more to worry about when the series draws to a close - kind of like what they did with Janet in SG1.

Humm, I've never tried brussel sprouts, whats the best way to cook them?
                                sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Working...
                                X