Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The whole gang that is alive should be back for the 100th episode & yes even Ford as his fate is still a mystery

Comment

Originally posted by JakeGreen View Post
      The whole gang that is alive should be back for the 100th episode & yes even Ford as his fate is still a mystery
      that'd be cool but it won't happen
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
        I think Joe M said it would not be a spoof or joke episode. So we may get something very dramatic and shocking for the 100th episode, which will hopefully be only a Season finale and not a Series finale.

If there is a 6th season...

I wonder if Tapping will return if Sanctuary bombs or is shot at a different time.
        I doubt it Sanctuary rocks have you seen it yet?
        Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
        man I'd ask Joe but I'm sure he won't answer

yeah I think there was a thread about it in the s4 section

indeed it is
        Interesting do you have a link s4 is pretty big
        Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
        Yup, withold the info he will

Yeah or mislead us he loves doing that. I would be cool if somehow the spoilers for that episode could be kept to a minimum that way there would be a suprise.
        Last edited by atfan; 24 March 2008, 05:47 PM. Reason: fixed quotes
        sigpic
        Thanks to lil ferrett for the picture

Comment

Originally posted by atfan View Post
          Nope, I am actually very interested in watching the show though. It would not bother me if she returned or did not return. As per Tapping's sake I hope Sanctuary is a success.
          sigpic

Comment

nope I haven't but I'm planning to

Interesting do you have a link s4 is pretty big
            actually s4 isn't big anymore. I found this one in the s5 section
            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=51198

Yeah or mislead us he loves doing that. I would be cool if somehow the spoilers for that episode could be kept to a minimum that way there would be a suprise.
            as much as I want to know any and all spoilers I think you're right, it would be an incredible surprise
            sigpic
            The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Not yet but it sounds good

Yeah or mislead us he loves doing that. It would be cool if somehow the spoilers for that episode could be kept to a minimum that way there would be a suprise.
              I know what you mean, before I found gateworld eps had more of a surpise and unexpected feel to them... but it's a fair compromise I suppose

Comment

Tidbit...

StellaByStargate writes: “Is there any chance that we might get some unambiguous insight into Sam’s personal life during one of her current two S5 episodes, as you’d promised when the Trio scene was cut?”

Answer: Given Carter’s reduced role in season 5, it’s highly unlikely.
                http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...to-surreality/

Comment

Honestly, I kind of wish people would stop harping on her personal life and let them present Sam as a leader and in the capacity of a scientist and soldier. I think we got enough of her personal life in seasons 7 and 8 at the detriment of the other stuff, and then she stagnated in development for 9 and 10.

Sure, I'd like to know, but if her time is limited, I don't want to see her wistfully thinking about her bio-clock ticking and have her angst over her lovelife. Especially if it's one of those one or two line bits that never actually say anything straight out and stays ambiguous. I want to see her in action using her brain and solving problems or leading.

I have these visions of her pausing in the middle of loading a mag clip and saying, "if only the person I am intimate with back on Earth who may or may not be in Washington right now was here to give me strength,' and then proceeding to blow the crud out of the new baddie.
                  sigpic Heliosphere- multi-shipper, multi-thunker

Comment

Originally posted by heliosphere View Post
                    I think we got enough of her personal life in seasons 7 and 8 at the detriment of the other stuff, and then she stagnated in development for 9 and 10.
                    which had *nothing* to do with the writers working the personal life angle in s7/8, but of... (keeps bitter rant to herself)

but anyways, just sayin'.

sally
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                      which had *nothing* to do with the writers working the personal life angle in s7/8, but of... (keeps bitter rant to herself)

but anyways, just sayin'.

sally
                      Well, yeah, they aren't really related, but it made it seem like if they couldn't write Sam as angsting about her lovelife, there was no other depth to her character. Which is not true at all, but this is the impression they gave me. And when we had something like 6 seasons of her before doing things and getting in the action and balancing that with glimpses her love life, the complete and total lack of character progression in 9 and 10 made me think they couldn't writer her as just a character anymore. It's like they need the crutch of her relationship to write for her when they could just be giving her things to do like they would for any male character.

I haven't seen AoT yet (but soon I hope, I'm going nuts) but from what I saw of her on Atlantis, things seemed a little better. It's just that the time has long come and gone for them to be doing these dumb little hints. Just come out and say something. And I'm not one to believe she and Jack have been sneaking around or secretly married since season 8, so for me, it has to be a blatant statement, not just a random photo in her luggage.
                      sigpic Heliosphere- multi-shipper, multi-thunker

Comment

Working...
                      X