• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
    Did someone mention cake?
    cake?

Awsome

Originally posted by atfan View Post
    I think with all the threats plus the bridge being distroyed we need 3.
    3 is good, I like 3

no no Phoenix is so cool rebirth,, never dying the whole thing do you know the mythology reborn out of the ashes perfect name.
    true and the Phoenix would be the coolest ship imo. although I also love the Prometheus! that was an awesome ship imo

I like both of them as well but Ellis can get on my nerves.
    yeah IDK why but Caldwell's just so much cooler than Ellis imo

I agree, I was comparing the names of the ships we presently have... If the Phoenix does appear in S5 then I'll consider that the most cool name going for any Earth vessel, one of the reasons I prefer 'Daedalus' is beacuse I like various myths and 'Apollo' to me is an obvious and not so creative name for a ship...

Phoenix would be perfect especially as it is the next Earthship build and includes Asgard tech from thier legacy (reborn from the ashes of the Asgard race )
    woohoo
    sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
      3 is good, I like 3
      Is that 3 as in ships or Three something else?

true and the Phoenix would be the coolest ship imo. although I also love the Prometheus! that was an awesome ship imo
      Yeah the Prometheus was awsome...

yeah IDK why but Caldwell's just so much cooler than Ellis imo

Comment

Is that 3 as in ships or Three something else?
        *whistles innocently*

sigpic

Comment

I agree, I was comparing the names of the ships we presently have... If the Phoenix does appear in S5 then I'll consider that the most cool name going for any Earth vessel, one of the reasons I prefer 'Daedalus' is beacuse I like various myths and 'Apollo' to me is an obvious and not so creative name for a ship...

Phoenix would be perfect especially as it is the next Earthship build and includes Asgard tech from thier legacy (reborn from the ashes of the Asgard race )
          exactly my friend great minds think alike.
          sigpic
          Thanks to lil ferrett for the picture

Comment

I fully agree that having a ship named 'Phoenix' around would be way cooler than 'Apollo', and I hope that the Daedalus will make an appearance sometimes, too.

Someone started a board with AT being in the latter part of the season?

*Squeeeee* I hope she's captain. After so many years fighting for/saving Earth with SG-1, she couldn't be more worthy!

It's not like she can take over the SGC...

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
              I fully agree that having a ship named 'Phoenix' around would be way cooler than 'Apollo', and I hope that the Daedalus will make an appearance sometimes, too.

*Squeeeee* I hope she's captain. After so many years fighting for/saving Earth with SG-1, she couldn't be more worthy!

Not yet!

But it's on her list.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                Not yet!

But it's on her list.
                So, after General Carter, we get General Lorne?

Unless Sheppard comes first...

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

yep that was me she did an interview where she said she'll definitely be in some episodes in the back half of the season after she gets done with filming Sanctuary. I love her in that as well so it is all good;but I am looking forward to more Carter I like her more confident poised happy self.
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to lil ferrett for the picture

Comment

that's certainly one possibility to explain her departure

Not yet!

But it's on her list.
                    it is? cool

yep that was me she did an interview where she said she'll definitely be in some episodes in the back half of the season after she gets done with filming Sanctuary. I love her in that as well so it is all good;but I am looking forward to more Carter I like her more confident poised happy self.
                    ITA however they didn't mention episodes, only that she'll appear in the back half of s5 but I really really really really hope you're right
                    sigpic

Comment

*whistles innocently*
                      Yup

exactly my friend great minds think alike.

Comment

Yup
                        sigpic

Comment

Great ship, I'd love to see some old good 303 in Pegasus too. It was so tiny it could enter a Hive's hangar.

Yeah and Phoenix sounds much, MUCH better than Apollo (althought not better than Prometheus).

Comment

Maybe Sam will get command of the Phoenix. Ellis is still sore from the dressing down she gave him in BAMSR, and they decide to settle things once and for all, so they play chicken (or the space equivalent) with their ships, and Sam blasts the Apollo out of the sky. Caldwell can be a referee.
                            So many things wrong with that:

1) Sam is a horrible ship commander, as demonstrated in Last Man

2) The dressing down? Ellis was in the right, that McKay showed up and knowingly wasted their time. Ellis should have had the Apollo beam Carter out in the vacuum of space for that.

3) Ellis would win hands down in a space battle.

Comment

Originally posted by ColCaldwell View Post

actually Sam's a pretty good ship commander because she was able to inflict considerable damage despite terrible odds and she also managed to destroy three hive ships

2) The dressing down? Ellis was in the right, that McKay showed up and knowingly wasted their time.
                              maybe but it was wrong to talk to him like this in front of the base commander. Rodney wasn't under his command

Ellis should have had the Apollo beam Carter out in the vacuum of space for that.
                              err...no

against a new ship like the Phoenix? I don't think so
                              sigpic

Comment

2) The dressing down? Ellis was in the right, that McKay showed up and knowingly wasted their time. Ellis should have had the Apollo beam Carter out in the vacuum of space for that.

Can't you take a JOKE. It's not like they will actually do that.

Oh and what Jumper said in the post above, I second it
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X