Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the Phoneix was to appear in our timeline, I would like to see one of our other ships blow up.
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      If the Phoneix was to appear in our timeline, I would like to see one of our other ships blow up.
      So which one?

Comment

I couldn't decide. I like Caldwell and Ellis.
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

I couldn't decide. I like Caldwell and Ellis.
          I like the Daedalus more *cool name* and I prefer Caldwell to Ellis so it's an easy choice for me

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
            I like the Daedalus more *cool name* and I prefer Caldwell to Ellis so it's an easy choice for me
            it's not easy for me but I'd have to agree with you
            sigpic
            The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

I'd rather not lose another ship, and just have one of the three repositioned to the Milky Way. I don't actually think that having three makes us too powerful, considering the number of HIves and Cruisers out there. And with one constantly ferrying back between Pegasus and Milkyway, there would not always be three there anyway.
              sigpic
              If ignorance is bliss why aren't there more happy people?
              I love you like a fat kid loves cake: you were great at the time but you ruined high school for me.

Comment

Why is it always that people want us to loose a ship if we get another! it annoys me in scifi how they do that or if we get a nice powerful ship then it has to be destroyed soon! thats why i liked BSG and the pegasus (sp)

Click Signature for my take on all things in life, also known as my BLOG!!
                Please Read and if it interest you make a comment

Atlantis -
                SG1 -

Comment

Maybe Sam will get command of the Phoenix. Ellis is still sore from the dressing down she gave him in BAMSR, and they decide to settle things once and for all, so they play chicken (or the space equivalent) with their ships, and Sam blasts the Apollo out of the sky. Caldwell can be a referee.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TOIVA View Post
                    I think we will surely see the Phoenix in season 5, only depends on the situation in Pegasus in our timeline when exactly we will get it.

I hope we see
                    Spoiler:
                    The phoenix
                    arrive in pegasus for season 5. but eather they will send carter to find shepperds team in
                    Spoiler:
                    the phoenix
                    or the mid season 2 parter. or possable the last episode of the season 5, where the daedalus, apollo and
                    Spoiler:
                    the phoenix
                    the bring down the
                    Spoiler:
                    Hybrids once and for all

but eather way i would like to see it more in season 5 and furture seasons.
                    This is Colonel Steven Caldwell
                    Commander of the Earth ship Daedalus
                    we are ready to assist you!

" open up those bays all batteries "

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by StevenCaldwell View Post
                      I hope we see
                      Spoiler:
                      The phoenix
                      arrive in pegasus for season 5. but eather they will send carter to find shepperds team in
                      Spoiler:
                      the phoenix
                      or the mid season 2 parter. or possable the last episode of the season 5, where the daedalus, apollo and
                      Spoiler:
                      the phoenix
                      the bring down the
                      Spoiler:
                      Hybrids once and for all

but eather way i would like to see it more in season 5 and furture seasons.
                      if i had to get rid off one it would be elies coz hes a ass. but id rather have my cake and eat it to

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                      Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                        Maybe Sam will get command of the Phoenix. Ellis is still sore from the dressing down she gave him in BAMSR, and they decide to settle things once and for all, so they play chicken (or the space equivalent) with their ships, and Sam blasts the Apollo out of the sky. Caldwell can be a referee.
                        That would be funny to see

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
                        if i had to get rid off one it would be elies coz hes a ass. but id rather have my cake and eat it to
                        Did someone mention cake?

Comment

That would be funny to see

Did someone mention cake?
                          indeed i did

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                          Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
                            indeed i did
                            Awsome

Comment

I think with all the threats plus the bridge being distroyed we need 3.
                              no no Phoenix is so cool rebirth,, never dying the whole thing do you know the mythology reborn out of the ashes perfect name.
                              Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                              it's not easy for me but I'd have to agree with you
                              I like both of them as well but Ellis can get on my nerves.
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to lil ferrett for the picture

Comment

Originally posted by atfan View Post
                                no no Phoenix is so cool rebirth,, never dying the whole thing do you know the mythology reborn out of the ashes perfect name.
                                I agree, I was comparing the names of the ships we presently have... If the Phoenix does appear in S5 then I'll consider that the most cool name going for any Earth vessel, one of the reasons I prefer 'Daedalus' is beacuse I like various myths and 'Apollo' to me is an obvious and not so creative name for a ship...

Phoenix would be perfect especially as it is the next Earthship build and includes Asgard tech from thier legacy (reborn from the ashes of the Asgard race )

Comment

Working...
                                X