Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The energy weapons the Kull warriors used were superior to P90's as well imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple in Space View Post
      Jaffa Staffs and Ori Staffs are essentially the same. Wraith stunners are even worse than Staffs. The little stunners fire slowly and aren't capable of killing. The big ones have the same problem, plus they're uber-bulky.
      ok, only gonna say this once. stunners CAN kill. see the atlantis pilot, sheppard kills the wraith keeper with a stunner. also im pretty sure u would die if someone hit u over the head with a stunner pistol enough times.

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
      Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

kull guns were very good. just like ronon's gun. im wondering. where are the portable handheld railguns?

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
          kull guns were very good. just like ronon's gun. im wondering. where are the portable handheld railguns?
          agreed, hand held railguns are kool

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
          Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Working...
          X