This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
    Hey now MGM is confirming the season premiere for July. Just remember which white dog said all along that it would be a summer premiere. The same white dog who said the ratings would jump back up.
    Which white dog is that again... the Lassie that got the paroxide treatment?

Comment

Hey now MGM is confirming the season premiere for July. Just remember which white dog said all along that it would be a summer premiere. The same white dog who said the ratings would jump back up.
      do I know this dog?
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

oh and while you're at it also remember which jumper never denied and in fact supported those theories
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
          oh and while you're at it also remember which jumper never denied and in fact supported those theories
          IIRC you were conservative about the news that S5 got summer premiere until official conformation was made

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
            IIRC you were conservative about the news that S5 got summer premiere until official conformation was made
            true but I did not deny the possibility and Brian also mentioned the ratings
            sigpic

Comment

Comment

When does Brian not mention the ratings

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

The 12th of Never
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

do I know this dog?
                    He is out drinking martinis!

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    The 12th of Never
                    Well I have to live up to the hype and the Law of the Jello er um Jelgate.
                    sigpic

Comment

The 12th of Never
                      - Life after Stargate -
                      Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                      Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                      sigpic

Comment

The 12th of Never

Comment

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
                          When does Brian not mention the ratings
                          I do remember days when he didn't

He is out drinking martinis!
                          which is where I should be

jello? where? this reminds of...err...anyway... I need to check my green
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1989 View Post
                            Out of interest does this mean summer premiere for both Sky One in the UK and America. It sounds a dumb question but having watched the final episode of Atlantis I really hope its sooner rather than later.
                            OK NOT impressed AT ALL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                              I'm afraid not. Sky will most likely premiere season 5 in the UK in October again.
                              OK NOT impressed AT ALL!!!

Comment

October great, but hey I suppose there is Lost and Town Called Eureka to keep me going till then...oh and uni work Wish it was sooner though.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X