This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From the June 23-29 '08 issue of TV Guide:

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

OMG! Thanks Mojana! I haven't had a chance to look at my new issue of TV guide yet! Now, I know that it is worth reading!! Yes!!!
      1-800-Iluv-JandT
      sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
        OMG! Thanks Mojana! I haven't had a chance to look at my new issue of TV guide yet! Now, I know that it is worth reading!! Yes!!!
        Guess nobody will buy the issue now....

Comment

Pictorial review of SEARCH AND RESCUE. Contains massive spoilers

http://io9.com/396999/first-look-at-...antis-season-5

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
            I completely disagree with this review
            Same here, and I can't really take this as a professional write-up when the reviewer doesn't even bother to spell a major character like Ronon's name correctly...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
              Same here, and I can't really take this as a professional write-up when the reviewer doesn't even bother to spell a major character like Ronon's name correctly...
              Never said it was 'pro', but a blog review. And well, considering how many threads on this board have misspellings ... *cough*

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                Never said it was 'pro', but a blog review. And well, considering how many threads on this board have misspellings ... *cough*
                I guess you are right, I know I'd be dead without spellcheck!
                sigpic

Comment

SGA - Joe Flanigan - Hollywood Exclusive: Flanigan Hopes For More Character Development:

From Hollywood Exclusive by Marilyn Beck & Stacy Jenel Smith:

http://www.creators.com/lifestylefea...aracter-d.html

(Please follow the link for the complete column.)

Flanigan Hopes For More Character Development On 'Stargate Atlantis'

THE VIDEOLAND VIEW: The fifth season of "Stargate Atlantis" launches July 11 — with several cast changes, including a shift from starring to recurring status for Amanda Tapping, and Robert Picardo essentially taking her place as the mission leader on the Sci-Fi series. This "could be" a transitional year, agrees the show's wryly witty star, Joe Flanigan.

"I've been tempered by my experience not to make any bold statements. It's definitely been a different experience for us with the changes. The storylines seem to be a little more sophisticated." But he can't talk about them. Offers Flainigan, "I'll give you one secret: I don't die."

Flanigan does say, "I'd like to see a little more exploration of my character. They're kind of working on a couple of ideas we could possibly do. I certainly don't feel the well is dry in terms of continuing to make these characters interesting. Still, there's no doubt about it — the challenge of keeping a character dynamic through a number of seasons is a real one. In the genre of science fiction maybe less so, because you're dealing with big external threats and bizarre situations," he says.

"Luckily, we all like each other and keep each other sane, which is a major plus," he adds. "If you're going to spend this much time on a project, you'd better enjoy the people you're working with."

**snippage**

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

SGA - TV Guide Online: Video - Mitovich Mega Minute:

From TV Guide Online:

http://community.tvguide.com/blog-en...gate/800042112

Matt Mitovich's Mitovich Mega Minute:

Housewives Recast Report! Plus Stargate

Matt Mitovich brings the scoop for 'Desparate Housewives,' 'Greek,' and 'Stargate Atlantis.'
                    Last edited by morjana; 25 June 2008, 12:00 AM.

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

SGA - TV Guide Online: Today's News: Our Take:

From TV Guide Online's TV Guide News section:

http://community.tvguide.com/blog-en...-Fnl/800042156

(Please follow the link for the complete column. Photo of Amanda Tapping as Samantha Carter at the site.)

Today's News: Our Take

Mega Buzz on Without a Trace, Kyle XY & More!

**snippage**

What are my chances of getting some Stargate Atlantis scoop? — Linda

Mitovich: Very good, they are! (Oops, I Yoda'd there for a second.) For one, that rumor about the 100th outing being set in Earthly Las Vegas has some teeth to it. "We've yet to break the episode," says exec producer Joseph Mallozzi. "[But] in our initial spinning, we have discussed the possibility of having the best of both worlds — or galaxies, as the case may be." That's just one of more than 20 TVGuide.com reader questions Mallozzi answered for me the other day. Watch for the rest as Premiere Night nears.

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

So it could be set on both Earth and Atlantis?

Could it have something to do with Area 51 I wonder? I'm inclined to think that the Wraith will find their way to Earth, but not just the SGC this time. I'm probably totally wrong though!

I'd green you for all the info, but it says I need to spread some around first

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
                          So it could be set on both Earth and Atlantis?

Could it have something to do with Area 51 I wonder? I'm inclined to think that the Wraith will find their way to Earth, but not just the SGC this time. I'm probably totally wrong though!

I'd green you for all the info, but it says I need to spread some around first
                          Mallozzi's blog indicated Vegas for one episode (cringing at that thought). I'm not sure what TPTB's infatuation is with setting the 100th and 200th, etc. episodes on Earth, instead of say, hmm, space

Comment

Joe M said parts of both 5x19 (currently titled Vegas) and 5x20 (the 100th episode) would be filmed "on location". If the whole Vegas thing is for real then the inclusion of Area 51 somewhere in the plot is a reasonable guess - only time will tell.

Comment

SGA - Boston Herald: Sizzling summer TV:

From the Boston Herald (Boston, MA):

http://www.bostonherald.com/entertai...icleid=1103467

(Please follow the link for the complete column.)

Sizzling summer TV

By Mark A. Perigard

Friday, June 27, 2008

Don’t put down that flipper.

The fall season may be weeks away, but that’s no reason to take a vacation from your beloved boob box. Due to the networks’ year-round business model, there are plenty of new and returning shows to keep you cool in July. Here’s a sample of what’s coming your way:

RETURNING FAVORITES

**snippage**

Familiar faces crop up on Sci Fi’s “Stargate: Atlantis” beginning July 11. Robert Picardo (“Star Trek: Voyager”) is the new man in charge, and “Firefly” favorite Jewel Staite joins the cast.

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

SGA - TV Guide Online: Print Edition will have SciFi Preview!:

From TV Guide Online:

http://www.tvguide.com/Magazine/

COMING SOON TO TV GUIDE!

Ultimate Sci-Fi Preview!

From Smallville to Stargate and beyond, we’ve got the inside word on all your Sci-Fi faves. Plus: on the set of the new “X-Files” movie!

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Working...
                                X