X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGA - i09: TV This Week - Dec 1 '08:

At i09:

(Please follow the link for the complete article.)

TV THIS WEEK

Friday:

Stargate Atlantis -

It's Jewel Staite's chance to act like a sexy prison-lady when Dr. Keller's consciousness gets swapped with a criminal's. It's about time this show got around to a body/brain swapping story. Stargate Atlantis is on 9 PM on the Sci Fi Channel.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Wow, that's like... wrong.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

SGA - Critical Myth: Review - 'Brain Storm':

At Critical Myth:

(Please follow the link for the complete review.)

Episode 5.16: “Brain Storm”

December - 2 - 2008

Written by Martin Gero
        Directed by Martin Gero

Writing: 2/2
        Acting: 2/2
        Direction: 2/2
        Style: 1/4

Final Rating: 7/10

**snippage**

With only a handful of episodes left, it’s a bit unfortunate that an entire episode was devoted to a couple of characters and an admittedly unpopular relationship. On the other hand, this does resolve the question of whether or not the two will even have a relationship, which ties up another potential loose end. The writers could certainly have done worse.

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Stargate Atlantis - MGM Stargate: Close Up: Bill Nye:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....52&postcount=1

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

SGA - Ed Rocker's Blog Updates - Brain Storm & Outsiders:

NOTE: Ed Rocker is a film extra for Keystone Extras in Vancouver, and has appeared in several Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis episodes. Ed appeared in Brain Storm & Outsiders and has several blog pages, complete with photos, on his work in these episodes.

"BRAIN STORM"

The Men and Women of Science (Day 1)

"Brain Storm" was filmed at Heritage Woods Secondary School in Port Moody.

The Men and Women of Science (Day 2)

Stargate Atlantis - "Brain Storm"

Has screen caps from the episode pointing out the extras.

"OUTSIDERS"

The Replacement Balaran

Several photos of wraith drones

Stargate Atlantis - "Outsiders"

UNKNOWN EPISODE(S)

Working in the Lost City

Repairing Our Ship

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

TV Guide

Jewel Staite talks about end of series

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=61732

Comment

http://www.darkfantasy.org/fantasy/?p=1191

Crossing Lines: Stargate Atlantis — No Hope On The Horizon
                by Naamen Gobert Tilahun
                December 4, 2008

Excerpt:

I’m so disappointed with Stargate Atlantis lately, as anyone who’s been reading these column can probably tell. To be honest at this point if I wasn’t writing this column I don’t know if I would still be watching the show. I’d probably break up with it for good and catch the final episodes sometime in the spring on rerun. Sadly, the following episodes did not alter this opinion. There were some good things going on but at the end of most of them I just want to scream, “This is what you’re going out on!? These episodes are what you want us to remember of the show!?”.

First off, apparently Carson Beckett is now some planet-wandering healer/medicine-man? I must have zoned out on a previous episode and missed this, or they never mentioned it and it’s simply a weird retcon, either way it feels forced. But Carson is back and that’s never really a bad thing in my book!

REST AT LINK ABOVE

Comment

SGA - DigiGuide (UK) - 'Infection' - Tues Dec 9:

At DigiGuide (UK):

Tuesday 9th December 2008

Stargate Atlantis: Infection, Sky1, 8:00pm

Lt. Col. John Sheppard (Joe Flanigan) and crew come across a seemingly abandoned Wraith vessel. Ignoring the old adage that appearances can be deceptive, the team decides to investigate. Joined by Major Lorne and his men, they go beyond enemy lines to find out more about their fearsome foes.

Lt Williams agrees to stand guard, a decision that he immediately regrets when the eerie silence is broken by a series of strange noises and the wall in front him starts to melt. Revealing a hidden corridor, there's a surprise in store for Lt Williams, and it's far from pleasant.

Meanwhile, Keller feels the pressure when she's challenged to expand her knowledge on Wraith physiology.

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

SGA - Yahoo TV: Tonight's Picks Fri Dec 5 '08:

At Yahoo TV:

(Please follow the link for the complete column.)

Stargate: Atlantis

Friday at 9pm on SciFi

There are just three episodes left before this beloved SciFi series floats off into the abyss forever, so savor every moment. This week, the Atlantis team discovers that all the Wraith on board have placed themselves in stasis after becoming the victims of a lethal virus.

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

SGA - IGN: What 2 Watch Fri Dec. 5 '08:

At IGN:

(Please follow the link for the complete column.)

W2W: Stargate Rehab

Atlantis, Sanctuary and more.

by Tory Ireland Mell

December 4, 2008 - We cover a lot of television here on IGN TV, and there's still way more airing than we normally cover. So in the interest of helping you figure out what's worth watching, we have What 2 Watch, a.k.a. W2W, with our picks for the following night's programming.

Each day one of the IGN editors offers their unique take on what's worth watching, recording, or is otherwise noteworthy. So, without further ado, here are our picks for Friday, December 5, 2008.

... Happy December to all and to all a happy Friday night of television fun! With four kick-ass shows that are sure to rock your very core to the ground, these are sure-fire cures for the Friday night blues.

... Stargate Atlantis: "Infection" (SCI FI, 9-10pm)

Then, at 9pm shoot on over to the SCI FI Channel for the beginning of my favorite part of the weekend, Stargate Atlantis.

In this week's episode, "Infection," the Atlantis team discover a Wraith crew in stasis all stricken with a lethal disease caused in part by "Dr. Keller." For its fifth and final season this show has been putting on some pretty good episodes, and this is sure to be one of them.

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

*24 hours to go for me*

Brrr.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

SGA - SciFi.com Updates for Infection/Identity:

From the SciFi Channel's Stargate Atlantis site, updates for December 5, 2008

Infection

* Episode Synopsis

* Episode Photos

NEW Alex Levine blog update for Infection

NEXT new episode: Identity airs Friday December 12 at its NEW time -- 9pm -- on the SciFi Channel (US).

Dr. Jennifer Keller wakes to find her consciousness inside the body of a notorious thief, who was sentenced to death for her crimes.

Trailer for Identity at SciFi.com

Also embedded on my google blog

NEW Season 5 Quiz!

Suicide Missions

NEW Video:

Robert Picardo Q&A- Part 2

Robert Picardo (Richard Woolsey) answers fan questions from the Forum in this special Q&A series.

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Film School Rejects review of Infection

http://www.filmschoolrejects.com/tv-...-infection.php

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                              Film School Rejects review of Infection

http://www.filmschoolrejects.com/tv-...-infection.php
                              Ultimately, any episode that features Todd the Wraith is a winner in my book.
                              This person is wise and smart!
                              sigpic

Comment

SGA - Clique Clack: Todd is back, and he brought zombies!:

At Clique Clack:

(Please follow the link for the complete review. HD screen caps at the site.)

Stargate Atlantis - Todd is back, and he brought zombies!

Posted by Brett Love

(Season 5, Episode 17 - “Infection”)

After a week off to examine the McKay/Keller relationship, it was time to get back to it. “Infection” brought the whole team back together again (Lorne too); paid off the nasty bit of business at the end of “The Lost Tribe“, as well as the Keller gene therapy from “First Contact“; and, most importantly, provided a reason for Todd to rejoin the story. It all added up to an action packed episode that managed a nice mix of that adventure with some interesting discussions on the gray areas of the Atlantis relationship with Todd. All that, and zombies. What more could you ask for?

**snippage**

The real treat with Todd, though, is that he is such a gray area character. We saw the whole thing laid out again by Sheppard. There is certainly an upside to just blowing him up straight away. But then, he’s been useful in the past, and could prove useful again in the future. Oh, the conundrum. I was thrilled to see it play out with Todd gating off to give the Iratus bug treatment a go. Because, really, is there anyone that thinks it’s not going to work? It puts Todd squarely back in play, and that’s a good thing. I wouldn’t mind seeing both the Iratus bug, and the gene therapy, working as a precursor to Todd joining Atlantis in some capacity. I know, give him Keller’s job!

**snippage**

Getting back to the out-of-control hive ship … I was pretty happy with the way things played out. Passing the virus to the ship through the pods, leading to the malfunctions and the constant reconfiguring was a solid idea. And the addition of the wraith soldiers, sans masks and extra creepy, made for some great action. The new-found taste for meat made them the baddest zombies ever. It also set Sheppard up for one of my favorite lines. “Great. So we’re flying around in a giant tumor.”

**snippage**

Bonus link: If you have a few hundred extra bucks just burning a hole in your pocket, you can totally buy your very own, authentic, Iratus bug.

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Working...
                                X