This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cabouse18 View Post
    This show wasn't affected by the writers b/c only one writer (Carl Binder) is part of the WGA....the rest of the writers and staff are all part of the Canadian Writer's Guild....the strike didn't affect the actors so there was no stoppage of work for this show. They were still shooting and writing the show while the U.S. writers were on strike.

Eureka may have been pushed back to the fall b/c it might be a U.S. show (IDK that for sure though) run by WGA writers....therefore the strike affected them. A lot of shows affected by the strike aren't coming back til the fall....Heroes is an example.
    I didnt know that the writers on SGA were part of the Canadian'swriter's Guild.
    Carl Sagan on Nuclear self Destruction

Comment

Originally posted by FN-P90 View Post
      I didnt know that the writers on SGA were part of the Canadian'swriter's Guild.
      Why do you think its filmed in British Columbia. In reality, even Carl Binder wasn't affected that much. He still had his share of episodes in S4 and S5.
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Here's what JM says:

Squall78 writes: “I read an article on-line that Atlantis will have a summer premiere? Can you confirm this?”

Answer: Only SciFi can confirm this. And wouldn’t that be great?
        http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...ns-all-around/

Comment

Working...
        X