This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
    A couple of weeks??!!! I get the shakes with only a 4 day delay.

(Hiya, Road. Seem to be following you around the boards!!)
    lol HI!! i kinda ment at the start of the series because adrift aired a couple of weeks after it aired in america but we caught up to them because we didn't have a break at thanksgiving
    sigpic
    [[[[[Dr Keller]][[For Ever]]]]]

Comment

pretty sure it stops shooting in july, and is planned 2 be released in september, we'll probably knw more after TLM.

Comment

Originally posted by colin15watt View Post
        pretty sure it stops shooting in july, and is planned 2 be released in september, we'll probably knw more after TLM.

please we dooooo oh i soooo looking forward to TLM
        sigpic

Comment

I think they'l do a half and half thing. First half in July and second half in september.
          Carl Sagan on Nuclear self Destruction

Comment

hoping for summer
            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I want it to air during the summer at least the first half because I now have no summer shows to watch thanks to The 4400 being cancelled

Comment

i usually download and the at the end of the season i buy the DVD's to add to my collection, "Action" channel in South Africa is useless so they're constantly 5 or 6 eps behind and they play the episodes at the most arb times! so id also like to see a "summer" release (my winter, haha)
                sigpic
                I am a geek and proud.

Comment

Originally posted by dizzyg View Post
                  i usually download and the at the end of the season i buy the DVD's to add to my collection, "Action" channel in South Africa is useless so they're constantly 5 or 6 eps behind and they play the episodes at the most arb times! so id also like to see a "summer" release (my winter, haha)
                  :O really i never knew that:O but me personally i would like autumn release even though people will want the release as possible an autumn release and a break over christmas was good i liked that
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                    September is when they finish filming, so it could air in September, but it's also very possible that we'll get a summer premier.
                    Personally I'm hoping for a summer premier.
                    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Looks like it will be a Summer premiere, unless SCI FI changes it...

http://community.tvguide.com/blog-en...omes/800034837

Sci Fi hasn't signed off on Stargate: Universe, Cooper and co-producer Brad Wright's third franchise entry, which will have a new setting yet allow for crossovers from the other series. In the meantime, Atlantis will be back for Season 5 this summer (probably July), and SG-1's Michael Shanks will make a two-episode visit mid-season. — Ileane Rudolph
                      This makes sense since shows like Eureka have likely been pushed back to the Fall!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                        Looks like it will be a Summer premiere, unless SCI FI changes it...

http://community.tvguide.com/blog-en...omes/800034837

This makes sense since shows like Eureka have likely been pushed back to the Fall!
                        We'll have to wait and see. "news" changes and TV Guide has faltered here and there

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                          We'll have to wait and see. "news" changes and TV Guide has faltered here and there
                          Yeah I hear ya. But there are too many factors leading up to a Summer premiere for SGA.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                            Yeah I hear ya. But there are too many factors leading up to a Summer premiere for SGA.
                            Agreed though TV guide is not infallible.
                            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

It may have been pushed back by the writers strike to so we probably wont get any hard evidence of a summer premire untile at ;east late this month or late April.
                              Carl Sagan on Nuclear self Destruction

Comment

Originally posted by FN-P90 View Post
                                It may have been pushed back by the writers strike to so we probably wont get any hard evidence of a summer premire untile at ;east late this month or late April.
                                This show wasn't affected by the writers b/c only one writer (Carl Binder) is part of the WGA....the rest of the writers and staff are all part of the Canadian Writer's Guild....the strike didn't affect the actors so there was no stoppage of work for this show. They were still shooting and writing the show while the U.S. writers were on strike.

Eureka may have been pushed back to the fall b/c it might be a U.S. show (IDK that for sure though) run by WGA writers....therefore the strike affected them. A lot of shows affected by the strike aren't coming back til the fall....Heroes is an example.
                                Sigs made by EG & Teylafan
                                &=AWESOME &Forever
                                No SGA fics yet....but ya never know

Comment

Working...
                                X