This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know it!

It's even happened without conscious effort!

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
      It's even happened without conscious effort!
      All that flocking has gone to PG15's head

Comment

please state the nature of the atlantis emergency
        Last Movie Watched
        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
        Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
          "Shut off the ECH! It uses too much power!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
            I want Woolsey to have nothing in common with the EMH. Make him a jazz fan, keep him far away from anything that would involve him teaching something to be more human, keep the ego down as much as possible, make sure he's got no medical training.

I like the EMH, but the character is just too much.
            I thought the EMH on Voyager was a decent character. Not a fantastic character and not a mediocre, but in the middle between good and mediocre. Picardo's acting turned an otherwise repulsive character into a decent character in Voyager. Voyager's only redeeming qualities were good character writing for other characters. Tuvok/B'Elanna/Seven (yes, even Seven, though her costume was bleh!)/Kim & Paris. And the numerous recurring characters. Janeway and Chakotay made me want to scream like crazy.

That said, they've so far written Woolsey as the EMH. It's bad that everytime I see him, I feel like he's about to don the blue and black uniform.
            http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
              "Shut off the ECH! It uses too much power!!!"
              "hates being turned of in the middle of a sent......"
              Last Movie Watched
              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
              Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by The.Road.Not.Taken View Post
                wouldn't they need permission from star trek to do that though?>
                Maybe, maybe not. And if they do need permission, they just might get it.

Comment

Originally posted by BubblingOverWithIdeas View Post
                  Maybe, maybe not. And if they do need permission, they just might get it.
                  I dont think they would need permission for that. Even if they do however the Star Trek people would probably let them as they have a history of letting different TV shows send them up abit.

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
                    Hee,hheeehhheee!
                    sigpic

Comment

I love the EMH and Q! Did you know that Q was only in 1 episode of Deep Space 9? They were supposed to write him in more but then the writers probably figured out what I had figured out in that episode "Q-Less" and that's
                      that Capt. Sisco doesn't put up with annoying crap and therefore beat the living snot out of Q who then complained about how Jean-Luc never hit him and that Ben was rude! Ben sure knew how to get rid of Q...smack him one!
                      Hee,hee! If you ignore Q, he stays, if you whine, fuss or get angry...he stays!
                      If you give him a left hook, he'll make an excuse and run!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Franklyn Blaze View Post
                        Somewhere in season five they have to insert the line "I'm an administrator not a doctor!"
                        I love that! There are a number of "Not A" lines in Atlantis....
                        "I'm a Doctor, not a fighter pilot!" is just one of them!
                        sigpic

Comment

I think the most likely candidate for a star trek "throw-back" comment would be related to the plague. Something happens, Keller calls Woolsey and says they have a problem, Woolsey replies "State the nature of the medical emergency"

anything else would be _too_ obvious.

Comment

They certainly had quite afew MacGyver references while Richard Dean Anderson was on Stargate so it shouldnt be a problem if they have afew Star Trek EMH references when Robert Picardo joins the show.

Comment

Originally posted by Count View Post
                              I think the most likely candidate for a star trek "throw-back" comment would be related to the plague. Something happens, Keller calls Woolsey and says they have a problem, Woolsey replies "State the nature of the medical emergency"

anything else would be _too_ obvious.
                              let's just have woolsey die, and rodney bring him back as a hologram, then he can be the ECH ( emergency command hologram ), he can't be any worse than carter was as a commander is season 4, hell she was just a cardboard cut out!!!!

Comment

I wonder what keller would say in reply to said Star trek refrence?

Keller: Does it matter!
                                Wooley: Please state the nature of the medical emergency.
                                http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/..._DanielSig.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X