Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SGA Season Five: Who would you like to see as guests stars?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brent Spiner that would great
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I'd love to see Summer Glau, Sean Maher, or Nathan Fillion, and that's not just the Browncoat in me...the first two would make great human aliens, and Nathan Fillion would make a great soldier or scientist.

David Krumholtz would make a great guest star, as would Jeffrey Combs. I'd love to see James Callis or Aaron Douglas, but that might be considered too much crossover between other famous sci-fi shows.

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
      ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by MerryK View Post
        I'd love to see Summer Glau, Sean Maher, or Nathan Fillion, and that's not just the Browncoat in me...the first two would make great human aliens, and Nathan Fillion would make a great soldier or scientist.
        I'd like to see Nathan Fillion. But I can't see him playing a scientist. Too passive a role for him unless he was even more obnoxious than McKay...that might be worth seeing. I want to see SOMEONE come on and just be lightyears ahead of McKay when it comes to science. Don't get me wrong, I like McKay, but he needs some payback. Have someone come on who treats him the way he treats all the others!

Comment

more bill!!

Comment

Vala.

Comment

jerry doyle would be great ships captain
              gareth thomas would be a good village elder

and this one is probably never going to happen but milo ventimglia season 5 would be awesome if he were in it

Originally posted by MerryK View Post

David Krumholtz would make a great guest star, as would Jeffrey Combs. I'd love to see James Callis or Aaron Douglas, but that might be considered too much crossover between other famous sci-fi shows.
              james callis should guest star with tricia helfer and have like a insane/multiple personality thing going (oh wait wrong show)

seriously james callis would be awesome for season 5

and i would love it if jeffrey combs got the michael/todd wraith guest spot he is a great actor

in any case im just happy that michael shanks is going to be in a few eppys
              Last edited by mr_kennedy; 29 February 2008, 12:58 AM.
              Last Movie Watched
              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
              Life is Strange

Comment

It would be great to see Patrick Stewart on Atlantis as maybe the British member of the I.O.A as he has a very commanding authority and would really suit the role.
                LIKES: Half-Life, Half-Life 2, ST: DS-9, ST: TNG, Eric Clapton, GTA 4, SGU, MW + MW2, Red Dead Redemption,
                Scarlett Johansson, Father Ted, The Portal Series, The Assassin's Creed Series, Trailer Park Boys.

DISLIKES: Reality T.V Shows and so called reality t.v stars, people who don't wear seatbelts,
                99.999% of new Music out now, 80% of new Movies out now.

Last Game Completed: Portal 2

Last Movie Watched For The First Time: Dumbo (1941)

Comment

Christopher Heyerdahl. Todd cracks me up, but I miss Halling.

Comment

Gillian Anderson and David Duchovny

Comment

Ba'al

We need more absolute evil!!!!
                      Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

would love to see rda on atlantis again him and woolsey are a great comic pair! well rda is great with anyone

teal'c was great in midway get him back with ronan

lots more zelenka please hes great!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elliecat View Post
                          would love to see rda on atlantis again him and woolsey are a great comic pair! well rda is great with anyone

teal'c was great in midway get him back with ronan

lots more zelenka please hes great!
                          defo rda woolsey and him would be the best i would be falling out my chair just watching a seen like that :O like in the return!!!
                          sigpic
                          [[[[[Dr Keller]][[For Ever]]]]]

Comment

Originally posted by The.Road.Not.Taken View Post
                            defo rda woolsey and him would be the best i would be falling out my chair just watching a seen like that :O like in the return!!!
                            If RDA would come back at least for one episode that wpould be awsome
                            Carl Sagan on Nuclear self Destruction

Comment

Originally posted by FN-P90 View Post
                              If RDA would come back at least for one episode that wpould be awsome
                              sigpic
                              The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by The.Road.Not.Taken View Post
                                If RDA came back for at least one episode that would be awsome.
                                Carl Sagan on Nuclear self Destruction

Comment

Working...
                                X