This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
    Peronally I doubt anyone could do McKay justice other then David. If an actor wanted to be a laughing stock by trying fine but I think it would be ridiculous, it would end up being a caricature not the character... which is also why I don't particularly like these episodes.

Having said that Red Dwarf did a wonderful job of making Lister and Rimmer switch, even The Cat was believable.

If it was to happen *help us* then I would love to see Sheppard and Rodney switch.

Teyla and Ronon switch would be an interesting concept for Ronon, I am sure he hardly ever thinks about what it is like to be female, he may learn something. Oh get your minds out of the gutter!

Of course I could argue that Duet was nothing more than a gender/mind/body swap eppy so been there done that.

Also there are numerous fanfics about this, one in McShep I particularly loved...
    I personally wouldnt be a fan of McKay switching bodies with Sheppard or Teyla switching bodies with Ronon. Sheppard is the most like McKay (compared to Ronon and Teyla atleast) and Teyla and Ronon are very similar so it wouldnt be that funny seeing Teyla acting like Ronon or Sheppard acting like McKay.

Comment

Originally posted by ykickamoocow View Post
      I personally wouldnt be a fan of McKay switching bodies with Sheppard or Teyla switching bodies with Ronon. Sheppard is the most like McKay (compared to Ronon and Teyla atleast) and Teyla and Ronon are very similar so it wouldnt be that funny seeing Teyla acting like Ronon or Sheppard acting like McKay.
      Ah you see I don't want a FUNNY episode.

I would only want to see it handled in an adult way. I didn't love Duet for the funny I loved it because McKay got to experience life more through the eyes of a women and he had to compromise and make sacrifices.

If all people want is funny go watch a comedy, I recommend Red Dwarf.

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
        Ah you see I don't want a FUNNY episode.

I would only want to see it handled in an adult way. I didn't love Duet for the funny I loved it because McKay got to experience life more through the eyes of a women and he had to compromise and make sacrifices.

If all people want is funny go watch a comedy, I recommend Red Dwarf.
        I agree that pure comedy isnt great (in stargate episodes) but Stargate can do humour really well as long as its in moderation.

Comment

Originally posted by ykickamoocow View Post
          I agree that pure comedy isnt great (in stargate episodes) but Stargate can do humour really well as long as its in moderation.
          Like I said, a McKay/Ronon or Ronon/McKay/Teyla swap would provide the humor and a Sheppard/Wraith swap would moderate it.

Comment

Working...
          X