This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rl2hb View Post
    Now, a wraith and one of the team could actually make for an interesting plot. That team member would have to face some pretty heavy issues when they start dying and have to feed.
    Good idea. Now, that would be conflict.

And if the wraith is good at acting, and has been around whichever team member long enough, they could probably learn some pretty big secrets about the expedition.

Now I kind of really want to see this episode happen. haha
    That would probably mean Todd or Michael.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      I can hear the fandom yelling SG-1 rippoff, but I do like the idea.
      Holiday (WRITTEN BY - Tor Alexander Valenza) would be the one they would be using. But since it is written by Tor Valenza, they can't use that script cause that would be plagiarism and they can't risk that. As far as I know Tor isn't part of the writer-staff anymore... so that's an issue.

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
      remind me of the SG-1 ep would you? thanks. oh and I immediately thought of the Farscape ep 'Out of Their Minds'
      OotM - That the one where we have different versions of the Farscape crew? Like D'Argo being Jool?
      Cause if that is the one ... it rocks!
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        OotM - That the one where we have different versions of the Farscape crew? Like D'Argo being Jool?
        Cause if that is the one ... it rocks!
        I think s/he means the one where Rigel is in John's body, John is in Aeryn's body, Chiana is in D'Argo's body, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by BubblingOverWithIdeas View Post
          I think s/he means the one where Rigel is in John's body, John is in Aeryn's body, Chiana is in D'Argo's body, etc.
          And they have name tags to keep track of whose who

I need to watch Farscape again
          A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Too bad she is leaving otherwise I would like to see a McKay-Carter swap. Imagine what McKay would do with that!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TDgamer View Post
              Too bad she is leaving otherwise I would like to see a McKay-Carter swap. Imagine what McKay would do with that!
              Whatever he does, I'm sure there won't be much of Mckay left when Carter gets her body back
              A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Ah yes, now I remember. Thanks.

Oh sure... That one is hilarious.
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  I can hear the fandom yelling SG-1 rippoff, but I do like the idea.

Errr, don't you mean Red Dwarf rip-off. But I like the idea too.

Edited to say the Red Dwarf Body Swap episode aired in December 1989.

Comment

I've said this before in other threads, Mckay and Ronon switching would be awesomely entertaining. Especially if they had to go offworld in order to fix it and ran into some trouble. Ronon (in Mckay) would be fighting and Mckay (in Ronon) would be fixing things and standing behind Sheppard and Ronon (in Mckay).

I just want to see DH kick someone's ass in hand-to-hand. Come on! Just once!
                    sigpic
                    It was Arrested Development

Comment

Originally posted by wheresmyfroggy View Post
                      I've said this before in other threads, Mckay and Ronon switching would be awesomely entertaining. Especially if they had to go offworld in order to fix it and ran into some trouble. Ronon (in Mckay) would be fighting and Mckay (in Ronon) would be fixing things and standing behind Sheppard and Ronon (in Mckay).

LOL whats more important Skill or Power

Comment

ok ok I got it. This would be something REALLY funny and in a way, demented. I'd like to see McKay swap with Carter! Now THAT would be hilarious! Or atleast McKay in Carter. So it could go like this:

McKay -> Carter
                        Carter -> Ronon
                        Ronon - > Sheppard
                        Sheppard -> Teyla
                        Teyla -> McKay

And, have it so that while Sheppard is in Teyla, he has to give birth and do the whole "mommy" thing. And, McKay has to deal with being in Carter, which could be very funny to watch because of how he feels about her (Carter while in Ronon's body would order McKay to be chaperoned at all times so McKay won't take advantage of himself). LOL! And even better, make it so they are out on a mission while it happens and they can't switch back right away so they have to complete the mission in their "rented" bodies. And, if done right, they could elaborate lightly on Teyla's experience in a male's body and how she really learned from it and that it will help her understand/deal with her son as he grows older. It could also be used as an excuse as to why Ronon cut off his dreads, as it would have been really Carter that did it because she was annoyed with them flopping around all the time. So really, you could have a little bit about each person and their experiences. If done well, it could be funny, enlightening, and maybe even a little heartwarming.

This I would like to see, although I am not normally a fan of body swap/takeover episodes.
                        Wraith, the OTHER white meat.
                        Loyalty above all else, except Honor.

Comment

I would love to see Woolsey in Ronon's body, can just picture Jason cowering under a control console when the cities under attack

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                            Errr, don't you mean Red Dwarf rip-off. But I like the idea too.

Edited to say the Red Dwarf Body Swap episode aired in December 1989.
                            Errrr, don't you mean the Star Trek rip-off? They did it in for the final episode in 1969. And I don't know every Twilight Zone or Outer Limits, but I am sure they probably covered this, too! "Everything new is old" I say, as long as you put your own flavour to it (And NOBODY adds more flavour to body-switching than Farscape, IMHO), it is still 'creative'!

Comment

Originally posted by wheresmyfroggy View Post

That would be excellent, as I've intimated before. Of course, Ronon would have trouble with the fact that McKay's body isn't as coordinated as his own, but McKay should have no trouble doing the technobabble.

Ronon/McKay swap for humor and Sheppard/Wraith (probably Todd or Michael) swap for suspense. And the issue of Sheppard getting hungry.

Comment

That would be excellent, as I've intimated before. Of course, Ronon would have trouble with the fact that McKay's body isn't as coordinated as his own, but McKay should have no trouble doing the technobabble.

Ronon/McKay swap for humor and Sheppard/Wraith (probably Todd or Michael) swap for suspense. And the issue of Sheppard getting hungry.
                                Couldn't you just see Ronon (in Mckay) fighting, but taking more hits than usual and when Sheppard gives him a look him saying "Mckay's not bulit for this" or something to that effect. Mwahahahaha!
                                sigpic
                                It was Arrested Development

Comment

Working...
                                X