This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL!

Ah well, if they wanna go to the future and make the episode a comedy like SG-1's "1969", this could always be another method of delivery.

Comment

How about an alt timeline where the humans feed on the wraith and the wraith are a bunch of pansies.

Comment

Originally posted by jdog View Post
        the wraith are a bunch of pansies.
        You don't have to leave the Universe to see that being true...

Comment

So looking through past threads for my own amusement, I thought "The Last Man" draws some parallel to this idea, of course the episode was written first before this.

But I had an another interesting idea just now while playing Microsoft Flight Simulator X (I'm a plane-buff) and the idea is where some of the members like Rodney, Sheppard and Teyla of Atlantis were on a newly built Air Force One (say the Airbus A380-900 variant) with the President discussing their accomplishments when an agent of a Wraith-Gou'ald formed alliance who has infiltrated the plane begin sabotages via her disgusting Wraith creatures that she fires out out of her hand, at first all seemed normal until they realised the plane is unresponsive, flying no where, the comms weren't working to signal for help, for those on the ground, all seemed normal. The people onboard believed the plane was experiencing hiccups until they find who the infiltrator is -- a genetically-modified Wraith Queen augmented to fire out these disgusting Wraith creatures from her hand that can kill by suffocating or eating its victims, or acts as organic relays on circuits and sending false info out to the ground.

Rodney working round the clock to modified a subspace beacon from a dead colleague, by hacking it out, manages to get a brief message to SGC, until a dampening field comes on, in effect caused by these creatures, the SGC sends a Puddlejumper to rescue them, Sheppard keeps the Queen occupied while the rest of the onboard staff open an emergency door and jump onto the Jumper. Sheppard was the last one to jump, they fire a drone at the engines, the Wraith Queen screams - "Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!"

KABLOOIE! The former AF One - Airbus A380-900 explodes in the air.

Now how's that for originality?
          Last edited by JackHarkness_Hot; 16 October 2008, 06:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X