X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
    Thanks, I remember reading that now.

I wonder if this has anything to do with Keller being a regular? Season 5 seems to be getting more and more intriguing the more I hear about it, seriously hope it doesn't become too soapy though the Rodney Katie thing was awful.
    Yeah, that wasn't the best ship they could have gone with. I liked him with Cadman better. I'm hoping the writers learned from some of the *****ing we've done about canon ships.

Originally posted by The.Road.Not.Taken View Post
    i agree i didn't like that but season 5 is looking to have many new surprises waiting for us
    I like surprises. Just not shippy surprises.

sigpic
    Sig by me!
    My FanFic's

Comment

Originally posted by Anlaria Onyx View Post
      Well. There is the whole The Last Man ep when
      Spoiler:
      Shep is in the future, and has to go back in time. Maybe she did get preggers and then Shep went back and undid it all.

I feel a little better now.
      LOL .Good .No need for anyone to panic just yet.
      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

I'd prefer a 'no' on any more babies, but we'll have to wait and see what happens. Shows usually only write in pregnancies if an actress gets pregnant (except for soaps, where everybody is pregnant)

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
          I'd prefer a 'no' on any more babies, but we'll have to wait and see what happens. Shows usually only write in pregnancies if an actress gets pregnant (except for soaps, where everybody is pregnant)
          True, and while JS is married I doubt she is pregnant. If Atlantis does become a soap even the Replicators will be pregnant!!!

sigpic
          Sig by me!
          My FanFic's

Comment

True, and while JS is married I doubt she is pregnant. If Atlantis does become a soap even the Replicators will be pregnant!!!
            now that i would like to see and then they give birth a clone looking exactly like them
            sigpic
            [[[[[Dr Keller]][[For Ever]]]]]

Comment

now that i would like to see and then they give birth a clone looking exactly like them

sigpic
              Sig by me!
              My FanFic's

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                Yeah that would be too much....if she is preggers in real life...just show her from the chest up in eps....they did it on Voyager when Torres was preggers....don't write it in...gets too complicated....case in point this season
                Sigs made by EG & Teylafan
                &=AWESOME &Forever
                No SGA fics yet....but ya never know

Comment

Originally posted by cabouse18 View Post
                  Yeah that would be too much....if she is preggers in real life...just show her from the chest up in eps....they did it on Voyager when Torres was preggers....don't write it in...gets too complicated....case in point this season
                  Yeah, they do that a lot in sitcoms, film them from the chest up, put stuff in front of the belly, have them stand behind tall things. All that stuff. I'd rather them try to hide the pregnancy then write it in.

sigpic
                  Sig by me!
                  My FanFic's

Comment

That would be too Battlestart Galactica esque. I like the idea of a love triangle with her, Ronan, and Rodney, but I'm not sure about a pregnancy. That would be too wierd. And even if JS is pregnant in real life they don't have to write in into the script. They didn't write AT's pregnancy into the script when she was pregnant. Other shows have hidden the pregnancy of the actress as well, JAG did it when Catherine Bell was pregnant.
                    Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                      That would be too Battlestart Galactica esque. I like the idea of a love triangle with her, Ronan, and Rodney, but I'm not sure about a pregnancy. That would be too wierd. And even if JS is pregnant in real life they don't have to write in into the script. They didn't write AT's pregnancy into the script when she was pregnant. Other shows have hidden the pregnancy of the actress as well, JAG did it when Catherine Bell was pregnant.
                      That they did! And they can send Keller away fine. Just like they did with AT, sending her off to Area 51 when she got pregnant. I can kinda see why they wrote RL pregnancy into the show.

sigpic
                      Sig by me!
                      My FanFic's

Comment

That they did! And they can send Keller away fine. Just like they did with AT, sending her off to Area 51 when she got pregnant. I can kinda see why they wrote RL pregnancy into the show.
                        I dnt think she is really pregnant and he was just kidding about the pregnancy so there is really no need 2 worryy they wouldsn't do too preganacys in a row
                        sigpic

Comment

I dnt think she is really pregnant and he was just kidding about the pregnancy so there is really no need 2 worryy they wouldsn't do too preganacys in a row
                          I dunno, they have done some not so smart things lately. I wouldn't put it passed them.

sigpic
                          Sig by me!
                          My FanFic's

Comment

I dunno, they have done some not so smart things lately. I wouldn't put it passed them.
                            obviously if its causing this much uproar they wouldn't do it lol i hope not it will spoil keller
                            sigpic

Comment

Yeah, they do that a lot in sitcoms, film them from the chest up, put stuff in front of the belly, have them stand behind tall things. All that stuff. I'd rather them try to hide the pregnancy then write it in.
                              Exactly....I think they could have gotten away with it with Rachel too. Don't get me wrong I don't mind the storyline we have now with Teyla....but I think it would have worked the other way with showing her from the chest up etc or she still could have gone to the dark side as they were thinking and left Atlantis to search for her people and returned in the S5 premiere. Lots of things could have been done...I just hope now they aren't getting carried away with the whole baby thing.
                              Sigs made by EG & Teylafan
                              &=AWESOME &Forever
                              No SGA fics yet....but ya never know

Comment

If Stargate becomes a soap opera I am done. If there is one thing that Stargate isn't it is a soap opera. Are the writers out of ideas that they have to come to do this ? Is everybody going to have a baby on this now ? I understand the situation with Rachel but come on enough is enough.

Comment

Working...
                                X