X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jenks View Post
    Jewel was joking.

Fin.
    Until I get confermation, it's all still speculation.

Love the Midway sig though!

sigpic
    Sig by me!
    My FanFic's

Comment

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
      I'm glad I don't care about this ridiculous joke of a show anymore. That's all I can say.

Edit: This Jewel is extremely unprofessional and kind of mean-spirited (JM-like) IF she's joking about this and is giving dumb, fake spoilers out just like that. I'm not attacking her, I said "if".
      Dude(ette), I know you're upset with Joe and all that, but Jewel is nothing like him, as far as I know, I've heard nothing but great things about her, and as someone pointed out the prosthetics could be used for one of numerous other things, and I think she was just making a joke based on the current direction of her character

Originally posted by The.Road.Not.Taken View Post
      :O why don't you like the show is it because of weir not coming back
      In my opinion, I think Weir made the show, and now that she's gone it's become mediocre, and for some, she was their main tie to the show.

Originally posted by The.Road.Not.Taken View Post
      lol i cant ever imagine rodney having a baby he would be all techincal with it and try and teach it science at the age of 1 lol!!
      I'm sure, but it would be absolutely adorable. *files speculated Rodney/baby characteristics away for future fic*

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
      Uh huh, sure she will.

Spock must be crying right now at the illogic of this thread.

Link?
      Dude, be a little nicer, will ya?

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
      I knew this would happen and there is nothing wrong with mindless speculation as long as everyone knows it is just mindless. Seriously only a fool would take this, at this stage; as anything more then fandom wank.
      Are you insinuating that the threadmaker is a fool? That's not very nice.:-(

I don't know if we've been watching the same show, but don't you think that something like Keller being pregnant isn't that far off for the current Atlantis?
      McKay: I'm invulnerable!
      Weir: Aren't you the one who's always spouting off about how proper and careful scientific procedure must be adhered to?
      McKay: In-vul-ner-able.

McKAY: I'm not crazy -- I just have another consciousness in my brain.

First icon made by Cathain Nottingham and last 4 made by ToasterOnFire
      My LJ My Fanfic My Homeschooling Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
        I knew this would happen and there is nothing wrong with mindless speculation as long as everyone knows it is just mindless. Seriously only a fool would take this, at this stage; as anything more then fandom wank.
        Whoa! Them is fighting words. Atlantis has been getting shippy lately, another pregnancy isn't such a ridiculous thought.

What's so wrong with voicing my fears about this "spoiler"? Just chill out dude!

Originally posted by weirfan517 View Post
        Dude(ette), I know you're upset with Joe and all that, but Jewel is nothing like him, as far as I know, I've heard nothing but great things about her, and as someone pointed out the prosthetics could be used for one of numerous other things, and I think she was just making a joke based on the current direction of her character

In my opinion, I think Weir made the show, and now that she's gone it's become mediocre, and for some, she was their main tie to the show.

I'm sure, but it would be absolutely adorable. *files speculated Rodney/baby characteristics away for future fic*

Are you insinuating that the threadmaker is a fool? That's not very nice.:-(

I don't know if we've been watching the same show, but don't you think that something like Keller being pregnant isn't that far off for the current Atlantis?
        I agree. Well not the Weir part. She was okay, but Sheppard and McKay are what held my interest until Ronon.

But Keller has been "flirty" with two guys we know of, it's not such an out-there that she may be pregnant.

sigpic
        Sig by me!
        My FanFic's

Comment

Originally posted by Anlaria Onyx View Post
          Whoa! Them is fighting words. Atlantis has been getting shippy lately, another pregnancy isn't such a ridiculous thought.

What's so wrong with voicing my fears about this "spoiler"? Just chill out dude!

I agree. Well not the Weir part. She was okay, but Sheppard and McKay are what held my interest until Ronon.

But Keller has been "flirty" with two guys we know of, it's not such an out-there that she may be pregnant.
          I don't see anything wrong with you voicing your concerns about it, I mean with all that's been happening on Atalantis, this woudln't be that farfetched.

Well, personally, Weir is what got me into this show in the first place, and her interaction with McKay and Sheppard has always been fun, they're my favorite trio, but since she left, it's not as great as it used to be.

"Flirty" doesn't equal sexual, I mean I flirt with probably every girl I can, doesn't mean anything comes out of it, that probably isn't helping, but my point is that flirting doesn't necessarily mean anything.
          McKay: I'm invulnerable!
          Weir: Aren't you the one who's always spouting off about how proper and careful scientific procedure must be adhered to?
          McKay: In-vul-ner-able.

McKAY: I'm not crazy -- I just have another consciousness in my brain.

First icon made by Cathain Nottingham and last 4 made by ToasterOnFire
          My LJ My Fanfic My Homeschooling Blog

Comment

Why don't we just change the shows name to Full House?!

I think these statements are made in jest like a few other people or this is starting to turn into Degrassi meets Atlantis. Why not add a bit of sexual violence, a huge epidemic of wraith enzyme takers, as well as political treason from a few SGA Ex wraith worshippers...I think it would be the icing on the cake.

~sigh~ Fandom has not changed since something that is most likely a joke is given 7 pages + of questioning and debating validity.
            Last edited by vaberella; 22 February 2008, 11:09 PM. Reason: fixed worth shippers to "wraith worshippers" which was my intention
            Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by weirfan517 View Post
              I don't see anything wrong with you voicing your concerns about it, I mean with all that's been happening on Atalantis, this woudln't be that farfetched.

Well, personally, Weir is what got me into this show in the first place, and her interaction with McKay and Sheppard has always been fun, they're my favorite trio, but since she left, it's not as great as it used to be.

"Flirty" doesn't equal sexual, I mean I flirt with probably every girl I can, doesn't mean anything comes out of it, that probably isn't helping, but my point is that flirting doesn't necessarily mean anything.
              yepo!! But reallly the flirting is uncessary in a way keller should stick to one not to the whole base
              sigpic
              [[[[[Dr Keller]][[For Ever]]]]]

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa View Post
                This from the guy who fell for JM's Foxy Loxy and the Floppy Sockies crap.
                LOL I remember that. It was so obvious what the deal was.
                Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Working...
                X