WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT PEOPLE!!!

EVER HEAR OF SPOILER TAGS?

I quit.
    Dude its not that big of a deal
    Carl Sagan on Nuclear self Destruction

Comment

Originally posted by The.Road.Not.Taken View Post
      lol how do u mean 3 or 4 times bigger in size or firepower
      Hell ya earth ships are way smaller then other ships, bigger may not be better but it would make a cool CGI shot.

Comment

Spoiler:
        Now that the Ori have been delt with in AoT, I'd like to see Earth getting to keep a few Ori motherships, and seeing them used in Atlantis. Ori ships vs. Wraith!!

What does everyone think?
        sigpic

Comment

^^^Na..............I rather see the last Asgard 'Gift' to the Tau'ri. 2 O'Neil Class Ship sent to the Pegasus Galaxy using a automatic guiding systems to help us against the fight with the Wraith.

Rather see the Wraith with Ori Ships!!!!

For Wraith, hunger burns like a fire.

Tell me, Sheppard, if you found yourself burning alive, would you settle for just one drop of water ...

....... or would you take more?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VSHARMA View Post
            ...2 O'Neil Class Ship sent to the Pegasus Galaxy using a automatic guiding systems to help us against the fight with the Wraith.
            Hmm that would be cool, too. The O'Neill (2 L's )class ships would be effective against unshielded Waith ships, but unless they had beams added, they wouldn't last long against Asuran ships. (Ancient shields should be similar to Ori, and an O'Neill class couldn't hurt an Ori ship).
            sigpic

Comment

new traveller ships

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                new traveller ships
                ;o i never thought of a new traverler ship!!! woooo!! there should be different types!
                sigpic
                [[[[[Dr Keller]][[For Ever]]]]]

Comment

I know this may not happen but i'd like to see a 305 in the 5th season
                  Carl Sagan on Nuclear self Destruction

Comment

Originally posted by FN-P90 View Post
                    I know this may not happen but i'd like to see a 305 in the 5th season
                    yeh, a frigate or destoyer

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                    Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
                      yeh, a frigate or destoyer
                      Wouldn't you classify a BC(Battlecruiser)304 as a destroyer? (I have no knowedge in such things). If they made a 305, I'd like to see a bigger ship, not the tiny Earth ships. I'd like to see more than 2 Asgard beams on it, I'd like to see them spread through the ship, and replace missles with drones.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by xenomorph1211 View Post
                        Wouldn't you classify a BC(Battlecruiser)304 as a destroyer? (I have no knowedge in such things). If they made a 305, I'd like to see a bigger ship, not the tiny Earth ships. I'd like to see more than 2 Asgard beams on it, I'd like to see them spread through the ship, and replace missles with drones.
                        how would they get the drones though they cant build them
                        sigpic
                        [[[[[Dr Keller]][[For Ever]]]]]

Comment

Originally posted by The.Road.Not.Taken View Post
                          how would they get the drones though they cant build them
                          I dunno, but I think it's stupid the Anceints didn't leave instructions how to build ZPMs or drones. Or that they haven't come across a drone/ZPM factroy planet/
                          sigpic

Comment

it would be cool if there was a new ship in the

Spoiler:
                            episode with daniel jackson where they might find schematics for a new ship in a lab or a ancient cruiser or an asgard ship. the possibilities are endless with a time traveler
                            "There is nothing to be gained by second guessing yourself. You cant remake the past. So look ahead or risk getting left behind."

Comment

Originally posted by xenomorph1211 View Post
                              I dunno, but I think it's stupid the Anceints didn't leave instructions how to build ZPMs or drones. Or that they haven't come across a drone/ZPM factroy planet/
                              a large automated factory would be nice

maybe that will be in a movie if they have one

that factory would end the war with the wraith if they find it

imagine

tons of auroras, cruisers 10 times as many drones as in the "lost city"
                              and zpms

it would be taking candy away from a baby
                              "There is nothing to be gained by second guessing yourself. You cant remake the past. So look ahead or risk getting left behind."

Comment

Originally posted by caesar_sg1 View Post
                                a large automated factory would be nice

maybe that will be in a movie if they have one

that factory would end the war with the wraith if they find it

imagine

tons of auroras, cruisers 10 times as many drones as in the "lost city"
                                and zpms

it would be taking candy away from a baby
                                It would also take the point out of the show.

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                                Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Working...
                                X