This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ashman2 View Post
    As much as I am definitely up for that, inevitably/invariably you would get people complaining about the show becoming more like Deep Space 9 and the Defiant.
    Yea, that's probably the only reason they haven't done it already. It would definitely be cool, but people are bound to whine.
    Kevan Smith: "I shoot it, I go home, I get drunk."

Comment

I think we don't need new Earth ships. They should create new ships for the new race(s).
      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

the defiant wiz a cool little ship

Comment

what about a super 304 like 3 or 4 times the standerd one

Comment

Originally posted by irn/bru View Post
            what about a super 304 like 3 or 4 times the standerd one
            lol how do u mean 3 or 4 times bigger in size or firepower
            sigpic
            [[[[[Dr Keller]][[For Ever]]]]]

Comment

A new ship for the Expedition would suck especially a super ship... I mean how much more powerful must Earth get?

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Originally posted by The.Road.Not.Taken View Post
                right i really wanna know your opinions one this because i really would like to see a new new ship in season 5 i know theres a ship in season 4 the phoenix but i was hoping we could find a ship which is not earth made and they actually keep it this time

wat do you think

There´s going to be another ship in season 4? The Phoenix? Will it be a Daedalus class?
                sigpicDr.Bj�rn ��r J�nsson

ATA gene natural carrier.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Jónsson View Post
                  There´s going to be another ship in season 4? The Phoenix? Will it be a Daedalus class?
                  yeh or an upgraded one but definatly a 304

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                  Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

what about that grace vessel
                    or a rebel nox vessel wreaking havoc in pegasus

Comment

*cough* Furlings *cough*

i believe the Phoenix is going to be the first 304 built with the new tech, not upgraded

Comment

There should be new ships for the new race, unless they're going to be landbound. Hope they're interesting (the ships, but the race too).

Comment

I would quite like a cargo ship with intergalactic capabilities to be introduced. I don't like how they seem to use Battlecruisers for basic transport duties between Atlantis and Earth. Leave one 304 in Pegasus and have a small-ish transport cruiser ferry people and goods between Atlantis and Earth.

I'd much rather have that than a new "super" 304 or some other fanwank.

Comment

Spoiler:
                            Originally posted by Zar_wolf View Post
                            I would personally like to see more of the ships from other fractions in the series than Earth. Such as:
                            • The Wraith Supply Ship: The crashed wreckage of one was in "The Defiant One", but we haven't seen one since McKay offered his theory that they were a discontinued model.
                            • Lantean Cruiser: More of them, the ones from "Lifeline" and "This Mortal Coil". I think we should've seen some in "Be all My Sins Remember'd" too.
                            • Lantean Transport Ship: Like the one mentioned in "Before I Sleep".
                            • More Travelers Ships: Warships maybe, larger ones designed for combat?
                            • Higher Power Wraith Hive: Ones that can now stand up against the Deadulus or Apollo.
                            • Alteran City Ship: The ship that blew up out of the Ori mountain in Ark of Truth.

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD - SPOILER TAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ZOMG1111ONE.

Thank You for ruining part of Ark Of Truth for me, lousy SOB.

Comment

Spoiler:
                              Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
                              No, the NEW ship, as in NOT introduced in season 3, is the Phoenix. But it might very well be from an alternate timeline/future...We still know very little about it. We'll see in the season finale.

WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT PEOPLE!!!

EVER HEAR OF SPOILER TAGS?

I quit.

Comment

Originally posted by jrd231 View Post

WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT PEOPLE!!!

EVER HEAR OF SPOILER TAGS?

I quit.
                                you quit wat gateworld???
                                sigpic
                                [[[[[Dr Keller]][[For Ever]]]]]

Comment