X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Starrtom View Post
    single or two humped killer Camels?
    The 2 humped variety are obviously the UBERcamels, you dont see them so often, unless the plot lines get too desperate and then its the two humped ones time to shine!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bride of Zelenka View Post
      The 2 humped variety are obviously the UBERcamels, you dont see them so often, unless the plot lines get too desperate and then its the two humped ones time to shine!!
      ahh i see you have method to your madness!
      sounds great but where would their layer be based so to speak, how would they get to atlantis?????
      hmmmmmmmm camels cant swim! ekkkk
      "I'm not crazy, I just have a nother consciousness inside my brain!"

"This is what I do when I have problems with my laptop, I turn it off and then I... turn it on again. "
      " I think this is a little bit more complicated than that. "
      "I'm just saying that if we're taking a page from the John Sheppard book of computer repair, we're really desperate. "

"Fine, but don't be jealous when I return with a record breaking space trout....thank you"

SGA such great lines!!!!!!

do we want more Shep wumpage? OH I THINK SO!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith My Mind View Post
        ahh i see you have method to your madness!
        sounds great but where would their layer be based so to speak, how would they get to atlantis?????
        hmmmmmmmm camels cant swim! ekkkk
        Well, your'e obviously not a camelologist so I'll just explain.
        They'll obviously FLY or BEAM into Atlantis , everyone knows that camels cant swim.
        By the way, shouldnt all good little students be asleep at 2am!!!!

New plot tag: mckay and Sheppard resign their roles in Atlantis in protest at the so-so scripts they're being given and become killer camel herders.
        there's a whole 10 years series in that one!!!!

Comment

It was 2 pm in England when they posted that.

Do killer Camels make for good eating? lol
          Last edited by Emme; 19 February 2008, 09:42 AM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Originally posted by Emme View Post

Superb eating... if you can kill one.... they normally eat us!

Although if you can gather a army of evil bunnies and beavers then you may just have a chance!
            A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post

Although if you can gather a army of evil bunnies and beavers then you may just have a chance!
              What we need is that killer rabbit from 'Monty Python and the Holy Grail' so powerful it took the holy hand grenade to defeat

Comment

Originally posted by Emme View Post

thank you!! hee hee

and very good question, they could prove useful if atlantis ever gets cut off from earth again hee hee
                "I'm not crazy, I just have a nother consciousness inside my brain!"

"This is what I do when I have problems with my laptop, I turn it off and then I... turn it on again. "
                " I think this is a little bit more complicated than that. "
                "I'm just saying that if we're taking a page from the John Sheppard book of computer repair, we're really desperate. "

"Fine, but don't be jealous when I return with a record breaking space trout....thank you"

SGA such great lines!!!!!!

do we want more Shep wumpage? OH I THINK SO!!!

sigpic

Comment

I bet the new baddie the rabbit from Monty Python's Holy Grail

Say hello to my little friend!!

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
                    What we need is that killer rabbit from 'Monty Python and the Holy Grail' so powerful it took the holy hand grenade to defeat
                    LOL. I posted the same thing. Guess I should read the thread first.

Say hello to my little friend!!

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post

Evil bunnies

Comment

Originally posted by Iguana775 View Post
                        LOL. I posted the same thing. Guess I should read the thread first.
                        I'm glad I wasn't the only one to think of it

Comment

Working...
                        X