• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
    Unless the mods hide it for awhile.
    Do not tempt fate

Comment

Unless the mods hide it for awhile.
      ah come on they would never ever do such a thing would they?
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
        ah come on they would never ever do such a thing would they?
        You have to ask?
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

You have to ask?
          sigpic
          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Here is a link to the 15 second promo video shown at the end of Battlestar Galactica last night for Season 5.
            SGA Season 5 Promo Video 1

Aired during SGA season 1 The Brotherhood.
            SGA Season 5 Promo Video 2

More video clips:
            Search and Rescue Preview Clip 1

Here is a 10 second clip also shown during the above episode.
            SGA Season 5 Promo Video 3

Search&Rescue Preview Clip 2

SGA Season 5 Promo Video 4

I thought I had beat PG15 in starting a new thread (I did) but it seems someone else had a case of prematureitis.
            Last edited by Redhooks; 29 June 2008, 04:44 PM. Reason: Changed comment at bottom of message. Added Link.
            Spoiler:
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Redhooks View Post
              Here is a link to the 15 second promo video shown at the end of Battlestar Galactica last night for Season 5.

Beat PG15 in starting a new thread.
              Our hero!

Thank you, Redhooks!

Morjana

I typed a transcription in case anyone is unable to view the video:

Title card: (white print on black background)

THIS JULY

Sheppard in a puddle jumper, says: "Fire at will!"

Brief clip of the Daedalus (or similar F303) firing at what appeared to be a Wraith hive ship, as the F303 flies by it

Brief clip of a missile tracking into Atlantis

Teyla, standing in front of view screen, with what appears to be rocky landscape on the view screen, saying: saying: "If we do not intervene, the city will be destroyed!" [Thanks to Blencathra at GateWorld Forum for the assist on that line.]

View of the incoming missile hitting the Atlantis control tower, and there is a ship hovering above the control tower -- possibly a F303

Ronon, dressed in white infirmary tunic/pants, yelling: "Sheppard, kill me now or set me free!"

View of someone's back, from waist up to mid-torso, unholstering their side-arm (looks like Ronon's weapon), as they're walking aboard what appears to be a F303...

View of Shep, at a hatch entrance, armed with a P90 aimed at someone/something

Some dude laying (lying?) on the deck, his right arm extending, and his hand...appears to be hand grenade (of some type) that starts beeping...

Ronon and Shep, in a corridor, reacting, and Shep yelling, "Move, move, move!" and Ronon and Shep turn and start running

A ship exploding in orbit of a planet, appears there's a Wraith hive ship also in orbit.

Title cards:

THE GATE IS BACK

GET INTO IT

Announcer voice over: The new season of Stargate Atlantis premieres Friday July 11 at 10pm.

And they show the SGA season 4 cast logo

Last edited by morjana; 14 June 2008, 01:22 PM.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
              SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
              Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by morjana View Post
                Our hero!

Thank you, Redhooks!

Morjana

THIS JULY

Brief clip of the Daedalus (or similar F303) firing at what appeared to be a Wraith hive ship, as the F303 flies by it

Teyla, standing in front of view screen, with what appears to be rocky landscape on the view screen, saying: "...the city will be destroyed!" (I couldn't understand the beginning of her sentence.)

View of the incoming missile hitting the Atlantis control tower, and there is a ship hovering above the control tower -- possibly a F303

Ronon, dressed in white infirmary tunic/pants, yelling: "Sheppard, kill me now or set me free!"

View of someone's back, from waist up to mid-torso, unholstering their side-arm (looks like Ronon's weapon), as they're walking aboard what appears to be a F303...

Some dude laying (lying?) on the deck, his right arm extending, and his hand...appears to be hand grenade (of some type) that starts beeping...

Ronon and Shep, in a corridor, reacting, and Shep yelling, "Move, move, move!" and Ronon and Shep turn and start running

A ship exploding in orbit of a planet, appears there's a Wraith hive ship also in orbit.

Title cards:

THE GATE IS BACK

GET INTO IT

Announcer voice over: The new season of Stargate Atlantis premieres Friday July 11 at 10pm.

Most of that footage is actually pre-season 5, the wraith hive blowing up was part of last seasons finale ... and atlantis being hit was of a previous episode.

But I don't believe I've seen that bit with Ronon

Comment

It is cool, but I wanted to see more new scenes. They should have made a new team photo at the end as a background.
                  "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

lol, Teyla's trying to be important
                    Stolen Kosovo
                    sigpic

Comment

And that Sheppard with the P90 is actually from 'Kindred 1'. Great video though
                      Mia: Don't you hate that?
                      Vincent: Hate what?
                      Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
                      Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
                      Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
                      - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by Redhooks View Post
                        Nice. Can't wait till Skiffy actually puts out a trailer which is actually all season 5 material

Comment

Teyla, standing in front of view screen, with what appears to be rocky landscape on the view screen, saying: "...the city will be destroyed!" (I couldn't understand the beginning of her sentence.)
                          Teyla says "If we do not intervene, the city will be destroyed"

Comment

I think it's a bit harsh to complain that the sfx (explosions, shots on screens etc) aren't new - they probably aren't even finished yet.
                            sigpic

Comment

Our hero!

Thank you, Redhooks!

Morjana

THIS JULY

Title cards:

THE GATE IS BACK

GET INTO IT

The missile was a drone. the rocky landscape an Ancient warship.
                              Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                              encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                              3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                              4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                              5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                                Teyla says "If we do not intervene, the city will be destroyed"

And I do believe this is new, no?

Comment

Working...
                                X