This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
    The one I happened across was a fake... same with the torrents of The seed and BT.
    There's a real one going around:

<mod snip>
    Last edited by Skydiver; 20 June 2008, 03:58 PM.

Comment

I am sorry I am not going to provide any links - it is the real one, not fake. What Prion posted is true. I have watched a few minutes of it, and I do have the whole episode.
      sig made by me

Comment

Ewww... okay. Maybe it hasn't hit my RSS feed yet... I've D/Led several today that were bogus (just to check, mind you!)...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
          and Speaking Of Trailers And Promos, Well, Yup, It's Happened Again. After Being Alerted By A Lj Post, A Quick Web Search Indicates That 5x01 "search And Rescue" Has Been Leaked To The Torrent Crowd.

Dare I Say It? Let The Screaming Begin??
          Lol.

Yes, it's out there. I would dl but you know I don't watch this show anymore.
          Last edited by Ruined_puzzle; 20 June 2008, 02:41 PM.
          sigpic
          My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

wait i just saw the promo two pages back and it showed torri higginson in parts and im pretty sure i havent seen her sayin those things can someone explain

key members of parliament, key. The minds behind every military, diplomatic and covert operation in the galaxy and you put them in a room with a psychic.

sigpic

thanks to stef for making this banner

Comment

The one I happened across was a fake... same with the torrents of The seed and BT.
              Unless isohunt is leading me astray, no, it hasn't. The torrents are fake. If someone would like to provide another BT link I'd be glad to test it, but I've checked every one so far and they are all fake.
              Must admit I wouldn't touch a torrent with a ten-foot pole. As for your second questions, go to www.google.com/, click on MORE, choose blogs, and search for stargate atlantis search rescue. You'll find at least three listings, one of which is, hmm, gnarly? I do find it surprising to some extent (but not to others) that this material is just publicly out there. Of course, it might also be a trojan just waiting to be downloaded too!

UPDATE: Yes, it is out there. Just read someone's review, well, I started reading then stopped dead cold past "Yes, it really is out there!"

Comment

New TV ad (pretty sure it is) for season 5. I stuck it up here:

http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/208142.html

Comment

Haven't seen that one yet.
                  Thanks for catching it!

The ones I saw today during SGA at 5pm on scifi were similar to previous ones but minus the "prophet is born" line and minus Weir.

Comment

Let's remember please that the posting of illegal download links is against the rules here. They may be out there, and there's nothing we can do about that. But the info will not be traded here.
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Looks like those scenes are from The Daedalus Variations.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                        Looks like those scenes are from The Daedalus Variations.
                        Hmm, could be..

But, here is a clip from SEARCH & RESCUE, which was shown just a few minutes ago on SciFi. This video DOES CONTAIN SPOILERS, so watch at own risk. It is with Teyla and ... another...

http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/208537.html

Comment

Spoiler:
                          Oh, oh, oh, Rodney's delivering Teylas baby!!!!! *SQUEE*

I'd read somthing about this a while ago here on GW but wasn't sure if it was an actual rumor or if someone was joking when they said, er, posted it. I wasn't sure how to take it, I mean. As a rumor or someone's wishfull thinking.

I know, I know...I'm the only one excited about it...in this thread anyways.

I don't download eps before they air(illiegally) as it would ruin it for me. Unlike some people, I can wait until the S5 premiere - July 11th. Heck I'm not even gonna watch the S4 bloopers that are already on youtube(even tho I have a direct link...oh the temptation!). I'm just gonna wait patiently until I get my S4 DVD Box set in a few weeks.
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

Thanks for posting the promos Prion!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                              Spoiler:
                              Oh, oh, oh, Rodney's delivering Teylas baby!!!!! *SQUEE*

I'd read somthing about this a while ago here on GW but wasn't sure if it was an actual rumor or if someone was joking when they said, er, posted it. I wasn't sure how to take it, I mean. As a rumor or someone's wishfull thinking.
                              SPOILER reply. Read at own risk.

Spoiler:
                              Yes, Rodney delivers the baby. You didn't even have to watch the episode to know that, as well, Skiffy dumped that gem of a spoiler on this news page. Bangs head on desk.

Thanks for posting the promos Prion!

You're welcome

Comment

Hmm, could be..

But, here is a clip from SEARCH & RESCUE, which was shown just a few minutes ago on SciFi. This video DOES CONTAIN SPOILERS, so watch at own risk. It is with Teyla and ... another...

http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/208537.html
                                Here is a link to the same Search and Rescue preview shown during SG-1's New Order last night on Sci-Fi.
                                Search and Rescue Preview

Here is a 10 second clip also shown during the above episode.
                                SGA S5 Promo Video 03
                                Spoiler:
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X