Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Continuing the never ending topic...maybe hope in season 5??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is possible if it is about the ancient they were allies so who knows
    - Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
    - When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
    - Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
    - Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils ...

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
      this episode was a figmet of someone's insane mind
      200 was a wonderful parody of the show itself, the SciFi genre and the whole fandom with all its flaws...every time I rewatch the ep I barely can stop laughing about scenes like Carter saying: "Well you could bring him at the phone from time to time just to let the fans know he is still there"...

Besides that I also don`t believe we will ever get to see Furlings on TV. The hype around them is too huge. No matter how they would be created in the end, the fandom would call for blood.

In fact I have my very own vision how I would love them to be but that`s highly unlikely to happen.
      Sorry for my bad english...I`m still learning.

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
        this episode was a figmet of someone's insane mind
        It was a hilarious ep but yeah we will never meet them in the SGA or any other show.
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Everybody seemed to have missed the fact that, after the Furling sequence, Sam said "Well, that never happened."

SO IT NEVER HAPPENED.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
            Do you think we might get anything on the Furlings in season 5??? ...
            Now that we have SciFi channel fooled and have Stargate SG-1 back on screen, I think we just might .

Comment

Originally posted by Erised View Post
              Now that we have SciFi channel fooled and have Stargate SG-1 back on screen, I think we just might .
              We do? Not as the last time I looked.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                Do you think we might get anything on the Furlings in season 5??? ...i mean come on it's been 14 years and fans have given blood sweat and keyboards on speculation on the 1 race we've always wanted to know about and have yet to get any solid info on.

Come on Joe ....please just a hint!!!!!!
                NO. the furlings are nothing spectacular. They are a MW race. they were probably on the level of the Nox. Their tech has only been found on one world. they probably became extinct. they wouldn't be that interesting.
                Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper View Post
                  NO. the furlings are nothing spectacular. They are a MW race. they were probably on the level of the Nox. Their tech has only been found on one world. they probably became extinct. they wouldn't be that interesting.
                  Well, I don't know about that. They don't need to be all-conquering heroes, inhabiting dozens of planets to be interesting.
                  Hey, what if the Furlings were the Ancients' pets? The name certainly fits. And, since their masters were the Ancients, they'd be smart and have their own language and all...And the expedition will find a Furling locked in the basement...He'd been bad. Peed all over the ZPM's and shorted them out...which is why there are no spares in the city.

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper View Post
                    TBH we don't know anything about them and likely never will since TPTB regret even inventing them.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                      SO IT NEVER HAPPENED.
                      Never say never! They erased her memory!
                      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

The writers would be way too scared to introduce a race the fans have hyped up for over a decade. Lot's of people would be disappointed - even if the furlings they wrote were good.

Comment

Originally posted by somme View Post
                          The writers would be way too scared to introduce a race the fans have hyped up for over a decade. Lot's of people would be disappointed - even if the furlings they wrote were good.
                          I agree it would be hard to write something that been hyped up for a long time. I still would kind like to see them be show on Atlantis. I would like to the Furling be a mix of Noxs and the Tollens. The Furling could have relocated a long time ago to the a different galaxy. I would also think they would be out of the loop about the fifth race.

Comment

Working...
                          X