This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
    CK? you mean Ken Cuperus (Common Ground, The Ark, Submersion), right?
    There is a hour I want back.
    Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
    But you haven't even seen it yet.?* That's hardly fair.
    Thats never stopped fandom before
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      Um....heh....Um what was that about again ?
      Adria, Baal and SG-1... 1019 Dominion

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
      *nods* It's hard to type with chocolate in one hand
      LOL

Originally posted by Fenrir Foxz View Post
      Either way it was a cool ep.
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

It has Mckeller in it, obviously the episode will be bad, for some. I still think the main plot could be pretty good and the whole thing is being blown out of proportion, it's not going to be shipping no stop in the episode and if anything that is the B-plot.
        It's still gonna be there though and that is a big problem for some of us and no matter how good the ep is that is gonna spoil it for some of us...Sorry we can't help the way we feel

Plus the fact they're my two least favourite characters on the show so that doesn't help
        sigpic

Comment

Um....heh....Um what was that about again ?
          SG1 attempt to capture Adria, the team uses Vala as bait, only to have Ba'al beam the her away. When they track down Ba'al, they discover he wants to end the reign of the Ori just as much as the SGC, and he's taken on an unfamiliar form to do so.

I hope not...Prodigal
          Spoiler:
          Wouldn't it be safer for Teyla to have someone she trusted unconditionally to hide bambino....I mean think about it, Michael would be searching for Teyla to get to bambino, right? so wouldn't it be a wiser choice to put him into hiding with one of the Athosians if there's any on Atlantis (not sure what happened to them, if they're still there or set up home off world?) Then she can concentrate on defeating Michael so he can't get to bambino?
          Spoiler:
          Teyla's holding the baby in a couple of clips in the trailer so I don't think she'll be handing over the baby unless that happens more towards the end when the tower is retaken.

I wanna see strong ruthless warrior Teyla in Prodigal
          Yeah that would be cool.

That she is

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            There is a hour I want back.

Adria, Baal and SG-1... 1019 Dominion
            Um, yeah....I've got a vague recollection of that
            sigpic

Comment

SG1 attempt to capture Adria, the team uses Vala as bait, only to have Ba'al beam the her away. When they track down Ba'al, they discover he wants to end the reign of the Ori just as much as the SGC, and he's taken on an unfamiliar form to do so.
              Yeah like I said..A vague recollection

Spoiler:
              Teyla's holding the baby in a couple of clips in the trailer so I don't think she'll be handing over the baby unless that happens more towards the end when the tower is retaken.
              Prodigal
              Spoiler:
              Yeah probably...I just thought it would have been safer for bambino to be hidden away with someone else...And Teyla could then have them going around like a merry - go - round
              sigpic

Comment

When I was judging the TPTB it was on their S5 creditinals because they have all been on Stargate for years. With that time with the exception of AL/AMcC their have been some really great episodes and some yawners. The Ark is still a yawner Linda
                Jelgate is right

Comment

When I was judging the TPTB it was on their S5 creditinals because they have all been on Stargate for years. With that time with the exception of AL/AMcC their have been some really great episodes and some yawners. The Ark is still a yawner Linda
                  AMcC is a god And The Ark was good
                  sigpic

Comment

Well JM's not in my good books at the mo so....
                    I know but they wrote great SG-1 eps ie WoO, Chain Reaction, The Tomb, Desperate Measures, Summit, Fail Safe, Descent, Revisions, Inauguration, New Order Part 1, Lockdown, Endgame, IGtBK, Full Alert, Moebius, Collateral Damage, Ripple Effect, Camelot, Counterstrike, The Quest

Sorry, he undone all that hard work when he came up with BS
                    you haven't even seen the ep...

Well no wonder he only wrote one ep if that was anything to go by
                    I thought Inquisition was a cool clip show

Dude..That's so not fair, I can't remember who wrote what eps in earlier seasons Ok i'll move him from bad to ok...I would have said good but The shrine ruined it for him
                    he also wrote cool SG-1 eps: CotG, Solitudes, 1969, OoM, ItF, PoV, The Other Side, 2010, Abyss, Unnatural Selection, Lifeboat, Lost City, Moebius, Beachhead, Ripple Effect, The Pegasus Project

ahhhh...Now I remember...He's very good
                    yup (SG-1 eps: The Torment of Tantalus, TBfTGoG, ItLoD, The Fifth Race, Nemesis, Small Victories, Last Stand, Meridian, Redemption, Paradise Lost, Full Circle, Fallen, Heroes, Lost City, Zero Hour, Threads, Moebius, Avalon, Crusade, The Shroud, Unending)

Gross

Oh he wrote those......More god worshipping..*bows at the feel of Ken Cuperus* They should have kept that one
                    agreed

There is a hour I want back.Thats never stopped fandom before
                    you didn't like The Ark?

It's still gonna be there though and that is a big problem for some of us and no matter how good the ep is that is gonna spoil it for some of us...Sorry we can't help the way we feel

Plus the fact they're my two least favourite characters on the show so that doesn't help
                    did you see what Naonok posted in the BS (LOL ) thread?
                    [...] Bringing Keller along as his date, Rodney [...]
                    sigpic

Comment

Linda, as the antis say, The Ark was as good as my stinky socks
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

I can understand why some people are unhappy with McKeller but the way so many have taken to expecting the worst from the rest of S5 it looks like mass hysteria. 'Tracker' didn't turn out anywhere near as bad as it might have been expected from the way the episode looked with talk of a love triangle dominating it, I wouldn't be surprised if 'Brain Storm' turns out to be similar and it isn't all McKeller.

Even though Keller is in every remaining episode that doesn't mean the rest of S5 will be overrun with McKeller shippy scenes either.

Comment

Prodigal
                          Spoiler:
                          Yeah probably...I just thought it would have been safer for bambino to be hidden away with someone else...And Teyla could then have them going around like a merry - go - round
                          Spoiler:
                          Where could she hide the baby though, and would Teyla want to put him down when a hybrid could come along hear the crying / screaming and take the baby. I hope she gets a chance to hand him over to someone else and kick hybrid ass when Shep finds a way to retake the tower.

Why not post the complete article?
                          Rodney reluctantly returns to Earth to witness the triumphs of an old school 'friend'. A bitter rival in the grey matter stakes, Malcolm Tunney is a far from modest man who possesses an ego of epic proportions. Bringing Keller along as his date, Rodney looks on as Malcolm announces his landmark scientific breakthrough, unveiling a weather device that promises to extinguish the threat of global warming. His demonstration certainly stirs up a storm. The proverbial hits the fan when the invention malfunctions and goes horribly awry. In a battle of the brains, can Rodney save the day?
                          (In bold is what I consider to be the main plot).

Comment

I know but they wrote great SG-1 eps ie WoO, Chain Reaction, The Tomb, Desperate Measures, Summit, Fail Safe, Descent, Revisions, Inauguration, New Order Part 1, Lockdown, Endgame, IGtBK, Full Alert, Moebius, Collateral Damage, Ripple Effect, Camelot, Counterstrike, The Quest
                            Oh he wrote some really cool eps for SG-1 So what happened with SGA

you haven't even seen the ep...
                            Sorry, don't want to offend anyone but I don't know how to say it any other way where you'll understand me......McKeller turns my stomach...Even a smidgen makes me wanna throw up

I thought Inquisition was a cool clip show
                            I thought the idea was good but the actual way they done it was poor!

he also wrote cool SG-1 eps: CotG, Solitudes, 1969, OoM, ItF, PoV, The Other Side, 2010, Abyss, Unnatural Selection, Lifeboat, Lost City, Moebius, Beachhead, Ripple Effect, The Pegasus Project
                            I thought we were talking about the SGA eps they done Not SG-1

yup (SG-1 eps: The Torment of Tantalus, TBfTGoG, ItLoD, The Fifth Race, Nemesis, Small Victories, Last Stand, Meridian, Redemption, Paradise Lost, Full Circle, Fallen, Heroes, Lost City, Zero Hour, Threads, Moebius, Avalon, Crusade, The Shroud, Unending)

That is so not funny.......Not looking forward to BS (This'll never get old )

Linda, as the antis say, The Ark was as good as my stinky socks
                            Well I liked it

I can understand why some people are unhappy with McKeller but the way so many have taken to expecting the worst from the rest of S5 it looks like mass hysteria. 'Tracker' didn't turn out anywhere near as bad as it might have been expected from the way the episode looked with talk of a love triangle dominating it, I wouldn't be surprised if 'Brain Storm' turns out to be similar and it isn't all McKeller.

Even though Keller is in every remaining episode that doesn't mean the rest of S5 will be overrun with McKeller shippy scenes either.
                            Sorry, even the briefest smidgen of McKeller turns my stomach but that's not the only reason..They are my two least favourite characters so ya know
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh he wrote some really cool eps for SG-1
                              he? JM and PM

So what happened with SGA
                              I'm not sure but remember M&M are showrunners

Sorry, don't want to offend anyone but I don't know how to say it any other way where you'll understand me......McKeller turns my stomach...Even a smidgen makes me wanna throw up
                              I know what you mean

I thought the idea was good but the actual way they done it was poor!
                              meh it was ok imo

I thought we were talking about the SGA eps they done Not SG-1
                              yeah but I thought it wouldn't hurt to mention some of their SG-1 eps

That is so not funny.......Not looking forward to BS (This'll never get old )
                              I hope BS will be like Tracker which was an ok ep imo
                              sigpic

Comment

Sorry, even the briefest smidgen of McKeller turns my stomach but that's not the only reason..They are my two least favourite characters so ya know
                                Just make sure you haven't eaten just before watching the rest of S5 just in case then.

I hope BS will be like Tracker which was an ok ep imo
                                I expect it will be.

Comment

Working...
                                X