Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't make me mention the 1st law. I need a new law. Should it be about Linda or Spikey
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
      live raw?
      Yeah.

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      Don't make me mention the 1st law. I need a new law. Should it be about Linda or Spikey
      LOL, what was the first law? Anyway, I just find it interesting that a lot of the shows are dipping and Atlantis is still staying Steady. ECW, Eureka, GH, Scare Tactics, and even Sanctuary have all dipped to lower numbers than they had before.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        What would you have for your new law?

Spikey could be about Todd / Michael or spelling.

Linda could be about Teyla.

Comment

Originally posted by Fenrir Foxz View Post
          What would you have for your new law?

Spikey could be about Todd / Michael or even spelling.

Linda could be about Teyla.

We may need a new set of bylaws.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
            LOL, what was the first law?
            1. As surely as the world spins in day, Briangate makes a ratings post every day.

Anyway, I just find it interesting that a lot of the shows are dipping and Atlantis is still staying Steady. ECW, Eureka, GH, Scare Tactics, and even Sanctuary have all dipped to lower numbers than they had before.
            'Sanctuary' is new and will dip until it secures regulars viewers, it doesn't interest me anywhere near what Stargate does but I'm still going to give it the whole first season to see what the show is live overall.

We may need a new set of bylaws.
            Like what?

Comment

1. As surely as the world spins in day, Briangate makes a ratings post every day.

'Sanctuary' is new and will dip until it secures regulars viewers, it doesn't interest me anywhere near what Stargate does but I'm still going to give it the whole first season to see what the show is live overall.

Like what?
              LOL, well I have been tying to lay low on the Ratings threads. I cannot discuss a topic with people who are ignoring facts, sorry.

I've also not been discussing ratings on a daily basis as of late.

As per Sanctuary, I like the show, but it's not Stargate. I don't think it will maintain it's audience like Stargate has done.
              sigpic

Comment

LOL, well I have been tying to lay low on the Ratings threads. I cannot discuss a topic with people who are ignoring facts, sorry.

I've also not been discussing ratings on a daily basis as of late.
                I know what you mean.

Right now the best thing the ratings can do is aid the chances of a second SGA movie IMO.

As per Sanctuary, I like the show, but it's not Stargate. I don't think it will maintain it's audience like Stargate has done.
                'Sanctuary' will no doubt appeal to a slightly different audience but I don't see it being as successful as Stargate either, could turn out to be a good show though depending on how the series turns out.

Comment

I know what you mean. Right now the best thing the ratings can do is aid the chances of a second SGA movie IMO.

'Sanctuary' will no doubt appeal to a slightly different audience but I don't see it being as successful as Stargate either, could turn out to be a good show though depending on how the series turns out.
                  The younger age demos are not great with Sanctuary. Um one final thing to say before I pass out and go to bed. The whole ratings discussion was to make some points those were...

1.) Atlantis is being heavily effected by DVR? Proven! Atlantis has between 500,000 to 600,000 time-shifting viewers.

2.) Atlantis has not been losing viewers? Proven!, Atlantis has actually found more viewers compared to Season 3 numbers. Folks are time-shifting.

3.) After the Atlantis cancellation announcement I was determined to prove it was not ratings and that it was a creative decision, (Meaning MGM and Stargate Productions pulled the plug) That was also proven by anyone who has half a brain, lol, and Mr Dave Howe coming out to say it was a "Creative Decision"

So finally with that said, we want to see higher ratings to the end, so we can get more movies ordered.

Anyway, good night!
                  sigpic

Comment

Atlanitis picked up in the ratings since season 4 and the way the decision was announced then SGU roughly 24 hours later it looks like there was more involved than just what ratings SGA has been pulling.

I'm hopeful there will be some good ratings between now and 'Enemy at the Gate', it would be great if those ratings helped secure another movie.

G'night.

Comment

SCI FI must be getting desperate for spin...

http://nbcumv.com/scifi/release_deta...ticshasbe.html

A 1.1 with 1.5 million viewers? Well you guys know SGA's numbers.
                      Wow. That's... Urgh.

So they lost one of their best shows?

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                      Yeah, Friday can't get here soon enough. It'll be great to see Michael again.
                      1) Saturday

2) Oh yah.

I just hope they let him finish speaking this time. If Kanaan enters again, I'll personally shoot the guy!

Indeed, 'The Prodigal' looks like a cool episode and hopefully Teyla will have a good part to play in this ep.
                      She's dressed for success, so why not have a good part in?

Perhaps not, no...

The previous ep dragged a little in the beginning, didn't look too interesting, but then it turned out alright in the end. The lady who played Morgan Le Fey even guest starred.

But no, it needs to do even better to keep viewers, maybe.

So finally with that said, we want to see higher ratings to the end, so we can get more movies ordered.

Anyway, good night!
                      Some mini-arcs movie wise would be nice, no?

Instead of showing it all on telly, show the first movie, and let the second be on the same dvd, so people have to get it, or something...

Dunno if that works.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                        If Kanaan enters again, I'll personally shoot the guy!
                        Do it anyway
                        What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

The GH live special pulled in the same rating as Atlantis' Mid-season episode. Plus, this is before DVR. There is no way in hell GH added that many more viewers like Atlantis did. So in the end, SGA did better for a middle of the road episode with likely a lot less advertisment than Ghost Plumbers.

I would bet my left lung the GH live special was advertised more than SGA all this season.

***I keep forgetting that it was not ratings that got SGA cancelled***
                          Which pisses me off. Ghost Plumbers is a horrible show and I can't believe they are promoting it more than SGA.
                          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                            Do it anyway
                            Okidoki.

Comment

Wow. That's... Urgh.

So they lost one of their best shows?
                              you mean Atlantis?

Perhaps not, no...

The previous ep dragged a little in the beginning, didn't look too interesting, but then it turned out alright in the end. The lady who played Morgan Le Fey even guest starred.

But no, it needs to do even better to keep viewers, maybe.
                              Sanctuary's averaging a 1.8 (live +sd), that's pretty good. as for Kush, it was a cool ep imo

Some mini-arcs movie wise would be nice, no?

Instead of showing it all on telly, show the first movie, and let the second be on the same dvd, so people have to get it, or something...

Dunno if that works.
                              it's possible but will depend on the success of the first movie
                              sigpic
                              The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Yup.

Neat.

True.

Comment

Working...
                                X