X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantis FTW

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
    Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
      You didn't know?
      nope that's just wrong!

Just Sam? What about Daniel for the mid-season 2 part or the Asgard, 'Daedalus Variations' which sounds really cool, or 'The Queen', 'Whispers'... (the list goes on ).
      LOL I was kidding dude of course I'm looking forward to the mid-season two-parter and several other eps

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
      Atlantis FTW
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Atlantis FTW
        Rock on My Brother
        Carl Sagan on Nuclear self Destruction

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          Woosley
          Do you think there will be a Woolsey singing scene like RP did in 'Voyager'?

Originally posted by Teslan View Post
          We can pick just one thing? Well, then I'll go with "DV" (although "The Queen" looks very intriguing).
          'DV' is one of my top eps at the moment, it sounds really good

Comment

I chose it because it sounds like it is a team episode and just good ol' fashioned scifi fun.
            If your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt. ~Henry J. Kaiser

Comment

Originally posted by FN-P90 View Post
              We'er not off topic Pffft .
              Well im looking forward to Woolsey as well.

Atlantis FTW
              Agreed

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
              nope that's just wrong!

LOL I was kidding dude of course I'm looking forward to the mid-season two-parter and several other eps
              Cool

Comment

Do you think there will be a Woolsey singing scene like RP did in 'Voyager'?
                I doubt it. RP was able to sing in VOY because as the show progressed, the Doctor was able to learn what it is like to be human which includes singing
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Teslan View Post
                  I chose it because it sounds like it is a team episode and just good ol' fashioned scifi fun.
                  Yup, I like alternate universe/time travel stories so this one should be good IMO.

Comment

Yup, I like alternate universe/time travel stories so this one should be good IMO.
                    its up there on my list aswell

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                    Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

OH CRAP!!!

Comment

I doubt it. RP was able to sing in VOY because as the show progressed, the Doctor was able to learn what it is like to be human which includes singing
                      Virtuoso, one of the worst eps ever imo
                      sigpic
                      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Yeah I remember, I think it would be out of character for Woolsey anyway unless it was in a special like '200'.

Comment

Ha, I thought "Atlantis" was safe from singing until "Critical Mass". Don't get me wrong, I think both RL and RP have nice pipes, but the only thing that kills a show faster than a lot of singing is a wedding.

Comment

very much out of character, it would be like Ronon doing ballet

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:

I like the yellow ones.

OH CRAP!!!

Comment

jonos101, do we need a new thread? Anti-tutus in Season 5?

Comment

Virtuoso, one of the worst eps ever imo
                                Originally posted by aretood2
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X