• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
    TLT's gonna be awesome
    Definitely.

Comment

Originally posted by Fenrir Foxz View Post
      Definitely.
      yup I just rewatched it, awesome ep! so what do you think about the fake preview idea?
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

yup I just rewatched it, awesome ep! so what do you think about the fake preview idea?
        Fake preview?

Comment

Fake preview?
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Fake preview?

Sorry...Didn't wanna be left out
            sigpic

Comment

Fake preview?
              Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              Fake preview?
              Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
              Fake preview?

Sorry...Didn't wanna be left out
              LOL

yeah there's a thread in the FC section
              Spoiler:
              regarding the SCI FI preview that shows the Asgard as the new enemy. some people think it's fake
              sigpic

Comment

LOL

yeah there's a thread in the FC section
                Spoiler:
                regarding the SCI FI preview that shows the Asgard as the new enemy. some people think it's fake
                Oh, I don't think it was fake,
                Spoiler:
                While watching 'FC' I was thinking to myself, given how advanced these aliens are wouldn't it be a funny if they turned out to be the Asgard, the spoiler that revealed the Asgard in the mid season also mentioned they would be at the Atero device with Daniel and Rodney so it isn't hard to believe, if anything it makes sense.

Comment

Oh, I don't think it was fake,
                  Spoiler:
                  While watching 'FC' I was thinking to myself, given how advanced these aliens are wouldn't it be a funny if they turned out to be the Asgard, the spoiler that revealed the Asgard in the mid season also mentioned they would be at the Atero device with Daniel and Rodney so it isn't hard to believe, if anything it makes sense.
                  I agree
                  Spoiler:
                  also it would make sense since the name of the next ep The Lost Tribe probably refers to the Asgard
                  sigpic

Comment

I agree
                    Spoiler:
                    also it would make sense since the name of the next ep The Lost Tribe probably refers to the Asgard
                    Yup, I think a false spoiler like that would be a bad thing to do and a waste of money to make as well.

Comment

Spoiler:
                      I am confused about the Asgard. How can they be enemies. Remember the old saying the enemy of my enemy is my friend......come on Stargate buffs what SG-1 episode was that from?

I think "The Lost Tribe" is going to have a lot of twists, and it will then come down to Daniel either convincing the Asgard are causing more trouble than good, or we got ourselves an evil Asgard faction or maybe a faction like Dr. Weir's replicators who are neither foe or friend.

Man, gotta love this F'ing show!

BTW, re-watched the episode a 4th time today!
                      sigpic

Comment

Yup, I think a false spoiler like that would be a bad thing to do and a waste of money to make as well.
                        BSG does it, Lost did it...
                        sigpic

Comment

BSG does it, Lost did it...
                          Actually produce and show false (misleading) previews? that is messed up.

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                            Spoiler:
                            I am confused about the Asgard. How can they be enemies. Remember the old saying the enemy of my enemy is my friend......come on Stargate buffs what SG-1 episode was that from?

I think "The Lost Tribe" is going to have a lot of twists, and it will then come down to Daniel either convincing the Asgard are causing more trouble than good, or we got ourselves an evil Asgard faction or maybe a faction like Dr. Weir's replicators who are neither foe or friend.

Spoiler:
                            I think the Asgard are definitely the lost tribe but they're not enemies. IDK why they're doing it but we'll find out in the next ep. there has to be a logical reason behind their actions. hm I may have been watching too much ENT

cool

Actually produce and show false (misleading) previews? that is messed up.
                            there are several versions of the very last scene of Lost's s4 finale. even the actors didn't know which version would make the final cut. as for BSG, apparently they've been sending scripts to the press, each with a different crew member as the final Cylon
                            sigpic

Comment

awesome.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                              I think the Asgard are definitely the lost tribe but they're not enemies. IDK why they're doing it but we'll find out in the next ep. there has to be a logical reason behind their actions. hm I may have been watching too much ENT
                              Spoiler:
                              Maybe this is an outcast tribe of Asgard, their tech looks different, what we saw of it.

there are several versions of the very last scene of Lost's s4 finale. even the actors didn't know which version would make the final cut. as for BSG, apparently they've been sending scripts to the press, each with a different crew member as the final Cylon
                              I can understand that but an actual video (for the fans) that point in entirely the wrong direction, I just think it's sad when a show has to deceive to keep things exciting, BSG and LOST could have done that so if a spoiler leaked they could turn round and say: "but is it the real one?"

Comment

Anyway, whatever the turnout it's going to be awesome. I just found out the new enemy for SGU...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbwpgyRUv5g
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X