Is it bad that i'm not even remotely excited about tracker
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      Quotes the 5th law
      LOL

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      No not really, you're not interested in Keller, Mckeller or Keller/Ronon and might not find the runner theme to the ep interesting.

Comment

I call it pre=taste. As fane we read spoiers and going with human nature we base a decision on that episode motivated by our personal criteria. I don't know about you Linda but my pre-airing feeling usually match my post episode feelings. Their are some exceptions though. I wasn't expecting to hate Travelers and like Daedalus Variations
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Fenrir Foxz View Post
          No not really, you're not interested in Keller, Mckeller or Keller/Ronon and might not find the runner theme to the ep interesting.
          Oh that's ok then...I thought there was something wrong with me (shut up Jel )
          sigpic

Comment

I call it pre=taste. As fane we read spoiers and going with human nature we base a decision on that episode motivated by our personal criteria. I don't know about you Linda but my pre-airing feeling usually match my post episode feelings. Their are some exceptions though. I wasn't expecting to hate Travelers and like Daedalus Variations
            My pre-airing feeling usually doesn't match my post episode feeling

So now i try not to spoil myself too much...Even though i know things about the eps i don't go looking for every last detail of spoilers!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
              Yeah, Family Guy is now set for at least 5 years. Seth Macfarlane signed a wicked deal with Fox! BTW, Family Guy is doing exactly what Stargate is doing. Releasing a lot of DVD movies after being aired on the network as a movie. They are doing very well with them. It's the way of the future. Heck if SGA gets like 2 or 3 movies to air on SCI FI a year then it's all good.
              That sounds great!

I hope tonight;s ep really digs into Ronon's past as a runner, and we also get a dark episode.
              Yup, that would be neat!

PG15 is right. I moderate the SCI FI forums and people treat the news a lot differently than GW. Very few times did I have to break up fights or even see massive crying. People should be holding their heads up high and just help promote the heck out SGA so that we get more movies. I am still cautious about SGU, and I am making a few jokes to make me feel better. I do hope my cautious attitude is totally come over by an amazing new series.

One Person on SCI FI.com said the attitude of the fans on SCI FI is like soft music while the Titanic is going down. If you saw the movie and remember that scene with the violin players then you know.

GW has become a battleground and I have even thought about leaving, especially when I got a warning for making a single off-topic post. Give me a break.
              So sad, and yet so true. That's why I don't like the mods not interfering when a simple episode thread, that therefore should contain posts about the overall episode, turns into the 'next Keller bashing thread'.

I understand that every person can voice their opinion, but there should be a limit. Practically forcing people to get out of a thread because the main theme has shifted to a female that stars in the episode, rather than the episode itself, is quite sad.

Anyway, Season 5 rocks, and tonights ep I think will be good.
              I hope it's a 'good' at least. 'Runner' would be a good level, but even more brilliant would be 'Phantoms' level!

Well me...I will always, always support SG-1 and SGA till the end but that's where it ends.....I will not and never will watch and support SGU!
              Poor Linda.

Oh, will we be mailing each other again in like 15 hours? *g*

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
              Yeah I saw. He'll be back, he's just blowing off some steam. Don't worry.
              Well, he's so busy with school at the moment, no wonder he's cracking under the anti's...

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

A part me will miss Linda when SGA ends and other wonders who I can tease
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff O'Connor View Post
                  Thanks for the link up there. Good times. For some reason, I got a major kick out of the lady with the 'I'm nobody's demographic' shirt. I loved that one.
                  LOL yeah that was a cool shirt

I think Keller is going to be cool in 'Tracker' and might show a nice contrast between what she's like now and how she was in 'Missing'.

6 hours 59 minutes until 'Tracker' airs.
                  you know I've been reading GW's interview with CB and he mentioned Tracker. check it out
                  CB: I'm just starting another script. Well, not starting. I've done the first draft of "Tracker," which is a lot of fun. Because it's another "in the woods" adventure/action piece with Ronon and McKay. [They've] been teamed up to track down Keller who's been kidnapped. And kidnapped by someone who is very similar to Ronon. So that one's a lot of action. That one's going to be a lot of fun.

**snip**

CB: Well, you know, I'll certainly keep trying. The thing that I loved about "Tracker" was that the idea was pitched by a freelance writer. When I heard about the idea -- they would call me when I was on strike -- they'd say "Here's what's going on. Here's what we're doing. We just took a pitch from this guy, and he pitched this idea." And I was like "Ooh, that's good. That sounds good!" And later they said "Well, he did an outline and we're not quite happy with the direction it's going, but is that something you're interested in when you come back?" And I said "Yeah, I'll do that."

So when I came back, they're like "Okay, you do it!" So I jumped on it. I love having this dynamic of McKay and Ronon, which we haven't really seen. I also wanted to revisit Keller a year later. We saw Keller in "Missing" and now we're going to see Keller in a different way in this episode.

GW: So it pays off?

CB: Oh, we're going to see a growth from where she's been a year ago to where she is now.
                  http://www.gateworld.net/interviews/...the_soul.shtml

Quotes the 5th law
                  5th?

nope

LOL
                  sigpic
                  The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                    Poor Linda.

Oh, will we be mailing each other again in like 15 hours? *g*
                    Yeah poor me........No more stargate for me after SGA finishes...Well none until SG-1 and SGA movies come out!

Well if i do decide to watch tracker (waits for word from cazz...she's gonna tell me what i wanna know) i won't see it till saturday night...Back of 7...going to the football tomorrow

A part me will miss Linda when SGA ends and other wonders who I can tease
                    I'm not leaving GW....I just won't be watching SGU....I've stiil got SG-1 and SGA

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                    LOL
                    Well you know what Jel's like with his smart ass remarks
                    sigpic

Comment

There is something wrong with you, a taste for the whump can't be a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                        you know I've been reading GW's interview with CB and he mentioned Tracker. check it out

http://www.gateworld.net/interviews/...the_soul.shtml
                        Cool, so my pre-air feelings about the ep could be right on target.

Comment

There is something wrong with you, a taste for the whump can't be a good thing.
                          Why thank you
                          sigpic

Comment

Why thank you
                            LOL I'm not sure that was a compliment but whatever.

Comment

LOL I'm not sure that was a compliment but whatever.
                              It was where i'm concerned

Oh talking about foxes....Did you guys see the pic of a black fox a guy took with his mobile....Apparently they are extremely rare and it's the first time one's been spotted in the UK i think!
                              sigpic

Comment

It was where i'm concerned

Oh talking about foxes....Did you guys see the pic of a black fox a guy took with his mobile....Apparently they are extremely rare and it's the first time one's been spotted in the UK i think!
                                Cool! no I haven't, got a link to the pic?

Comment

Working...
                                X