• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe a little
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      Yeah but with RL's pregnancy in S4 it was understandable why she wasn't there alot of the times....But she's not pregnant now so there's no excuse to leave her out!
      Oh, here we go, again. And right after "The Queen". I thought you would at least last a few days more...

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
      really? IDK where's FH?
      She'll be back today-ish?

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      I believe a Stargate convention
      Ghent, then.

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
      me too

I didn't want to offend the almighty jelgate *cough* btw *cough* but since you asked...
      Aren't those the pictures we weren't allowed to post on here any more? Especially the latter one?

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
      Hey Spikey! How you been?
      I have a something-hole on my tail... (See up)

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
      There is one other person, but they don't post here anymore.

Anyway, yeah the site has been down a lot this weekend. I can't keep a track record of how much traffic there was during "The Queen". You would think no one was around, but they were, just could not log on sadly to post and vote in the poll.

I hope "The Queen" did well.
      Me too!

Who wants to beat some moron will leak the SGA movie onto the net
      *Raises hand*

Me.

Oh, wait...

Spoiler:
      Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!! Toddy goodness!

Edit: And possibly Michael, too... If...

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
      I shall never admit there was a time when the prospect of 24 hours of a certain show would raise a 'yaaaaaaaaay!' out of me.

Never.

Maybe a little
      Well, they *obviously* didn't really look very hard, as the thread never left at worst the fourth page (there was a lot of traffic on different threads), plus it's tagged with 'Todd' and 'Teyla'. Not my fault if they don't bother to look for the names separately, and I can only tag 2 names, and that's it, so it was evident that I took the separate names, not the combined ones... Duh.

Also no need to come back *days* later and then still red someone for things. If you weren't even prepared to talk on the thread itself, or to keep track of it, then you should not make it. Let a fan make it.
      Last edited by GoSpikey; 15 September 2008, 03:27 AM.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Anyone agree: The quality of the CGI has picked up this season.

Spacecraft seem more detailed or the details are sharper. Explosions look more "firey", the planets look like NASA satellite photos. The space gates have looked nicer, the auto-orienting gate, in "Ghost In the Machine" I think, was a nice one.

Heh, or maybe the cable providers are just using higher bitrates for the HD video...

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
        Guys, your opinion...

Do I deserve to be redded for this one:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...45#post8923145

Someone sure woke up on the wrong side of the bed, days after the thread was started, if that's the case...
        No you didn't. Though a brief snarky post in reply to yours may have been expected; not just quietly redding you, which isn't public.

Comment

Guys, your opinion...

Someone sure woke up on the wrong side of the bed, days after the thread was started, if that's the case...
          My thoughts about some people on this forum must remain as my thoughts because I do not want to get banned. So Let's keep it at that.
          sigpic

Comment

Who wants to beat some moron will leak the SGA movie onto the net
            Well looking at their track record, I'd say yes. But I wouldn't complain.

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
            Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

It seems SGA will be running in the 8pm and 9pm slot for Friday nights while Sanctuary takes the 10pm slot. So they are doing the same thing with having the previous week episode running into the new episode. Sadly, they are stopping the 5pm timeslot for a bit. My theory is Season 3 will be back on SCI FI. Now if you own a DVD so what, right? Well not everyone can afford them.
              sigpic

Comment

They just showed First Strike/Unending last night. SciFi have the the rights of all of SG1 now and the first 3 seasons of SGA. Frankly I'm not surprised they stopped showing SGA. For fans its no big deal but to the casual viewers it gets boring see the same two seasons so often.
                Jelgate is right

Comment

They just showed First Strike/Unending last night. SciFi have the the rights of all of SG1 now and the first 3 seasons of SGA. Frankly I'm not surprised they stopped showing SGA. For fans its no big deal but to the casual viewers it gets boring see the same two seasons so often.
                  If I was SCI FI I'd wait a little bit until they have more eps to run. They will now have Season 1,2,3 and 5 now. I know SGA reruns are pulling in around a 0.5 to 0.7 Rating points. Which is really good considering some of SCI FI's new programming gets that, lol.
                  sigpic

Comment

I personally would wait until they get S4 back which is another year.
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

I personally would wait until they get S4 back which is another year.
                      I agree with you.
                      sigpic

Comment

Darn. Those fleas were meant for Linda
                        haha You missed!

Guys, your opinion...

Why would you get redded for that?

Oh, here we go, again. And right after "The Queen". I thought you would at least last a few days more...

What *innocent smile* I can't help it...I like winding you up
                        sigpic

Comment

Welcome to GW!
                          sigpic

Comment

I personally only red when someone personally attacks me or insults my beliefs. Which is a rarity for me. However I have been redded for some of the stupidest reason. I don't agree with it but I can see why a person redded Spikey. She was a tad on the arrogant side but not even close to what I thinks deserve a red.
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Guys, your opinion...

This is why I hate that feature.
                              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

I shall never admit there was a time when the prospect of 24 hours of a certain show would raise a 'yaaaaaaaaay!' out of me.

Never.
                                Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                                "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                                Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
                                X