This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
    I would like a few SGA movies before it gets difficult to bring all the main cast together.
    That's my main worry also...

Hopefully they can eg convince JM to say by letting Ronon get a different look, aka, get rid of that ugly bunch of hair hanging next to his face.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Yeah it wont be long before the actors have to find other work and it becomes difficult to bring them all together, I hope something gets arranged for at least 2 more movies before that happens and we're lucky to get one a year.

Comment

I'm hoping they'll put M&M on making more movies, for as long as indeed the cast hasn't completely fallen apart/into other work...

And the difference between showing it on telly before DVD release, and only DVD release should be tested for Atlantis, apart from what SG-1 movie releases look like.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
          Well after watching the Shrine I have come to a conclusion...

Spoiler:
          MGM is out of their F***ing mind to let this show go. So There!
          Mighty fine conclusion!

I'm thinking about starting up a picket line in Rockefeller center. That is where SCI FI headquarters is. Perhaps even get on the Today show. I think we should get one more season and it should be made the final one.
          I'd be all up for it as long as someone could pay for my flight

Oh yeah and The Shrine rocked!!! I liked Keller and I didn't hate McKeller (well except maybe the last line, waaaayyy too soon!)
          What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
            I'm hoping they'll put M&M on making more movies, for as long as indeed the cast hasn't completely fallen apart/into other work.
            I would perfer M&M working on the movies as well, S4 was awesome and so far S5 has done a great job stepping up from it.

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
            Oh yeah and The Shrine rocked!!!
            Yup, it was better than I was expecting.

I liked Keller and I didn't hate McKeller
            Keller was great in 'The Shrine'.

(well except maybe the last line, waaaayyy too soon!)

Comment

LOL

Originally posted by The TARDIS View Post
              I'm on the depression stage now... *watches more Scrubs while he wait for his version of The Shrine*
              I kinda accepted the decision. however right now I'm back on stage 2 The Shrine was amazing!

Every great episode this season is going to make me more and more depressed since I know it will be the last season. Curse you MGM and whoever else made this decision.

I would like a few SGA movies before it gets difficult to bring all the main cast together.
              true but the SG-1 movies have the same problem...

I would perfer M&M working on the movies as well, S4 was awesome and so far S5 has done a great job stepping up from it.
              I think it's obvious that M&M will work on Atlantis movies while BW and RCC write more SG-1 movies and SGU. IDK what the other writes will do but I guess they could be writing for SGU
              sigpic
              The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                LOL

I kinda accepted the decision. however right now I'm back on stage 2 The Shrine was amazing!

I think it's obvious that M&M will work on Atlantis movies while BW and RCC write more SG-1 movies and SGU. IDK what the other writes will do but I guess they could be writing for SGU
                Well if Season 5 goes out with a bang then well it will go out with a bang rather than a whimper, lol.

I hope SCI FI keeps to their word with the movieS, Notice the last letter in movies.
                sigpic

Comment

Well if Season 5 goes out with a bang then well it will go out with a bang rather than a whimper, lol.
                  true! The Shrine was amazing and I'm looking forward to Whispers

I hope SCI FI keeps to their word with the movieS, Notice the last letter in movies.
                  yeah I know, most fans are concerned about this. I guess it might also depend on how successful SGu will be. because let's face it, we're pissed. SGU has to be amazing. if this isn't the case and the ratings are just okay then I could see them producing more movies since they're a save bet
                  sigpic

Comment

great episodes this season!
                    Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tombombadail View Post
                      great episodes this season!
                      indeed! what's your favorite?
                      sigpic

Comment

I know.

You never know though, BW might have an idea for an SGA movie and run with it.

I hope so too, SGA has a lot more stories to tell.

Comment

You never know though, BW might have an idea for an SGA movie and run with it.
                          I guess it's possible but unlikely imo. BW currently writes the third movie and produces and will write lots of SGU ep. 2009 will be a busy year
                          sigpic

Comment

I guess it's possible but unlikely imo. BW currently writes the third movie and produces and will write lots of SGU ep. 2009 will be a busy year
                            Either way I'd prefer M&M working on the SGA movies.

Comment

As do I. The quality of SGA rose when JM and PM became show runners.
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                                As do I. The quality of SGA rose when JM and PM became show runners.
                                They took risks and thought out of the box while keeping the Stargate feel alive. I know the people on the thread below think differently but it's true. I loved Season one of SGA as well, it got me into this series, M&M just made it more interesting and more exciting, imo.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X