This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
    For the fans who really want to see this show succeed. Here is based on Joe M's latest blog...

Search and Rescue - 1.7
    The Seed - 1.5
    Broken Ties - 1.6
    I'd be happy if GitM got a 1.5 - 1.6

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    I know some fans who only watched S4 because of Carter and now aren't watching S5 and are waiting for Sancutary.
    I wasn't sure if I would like that show but the promo during GitM looked pretty good.

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
    I can see some really good 'direct to dvd' movies happening if there isn't a renewal but SGA has got at least a season or two of potential stories left in it and SGA/SGU running together just for one season would be great IMO.
    Easily

Originally posted by Infinatus View Post
    Spoiler:
    Mrs. Morgan should just replace Torri as Weir full time.
    I thought she was better
    || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

hey guys what's up? did you like GitM?
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
        hey guys what's up?
        *Resists saying: "The sky."*

Here's a Stargate joke you might like:

A group of people are on a behind the scenes tour of the studios in Vancouver. They walk past a room where Michael Shanks is testing his new Sony Handycam by filming a pot-plant, cup of coffee in hand. Then they see Christopher Judge nibbling at some Jaffa cakes he was sent from England. Walking past a door they notice that Richard Dean Anderson is having a smashing time in the car park with a hockey stick. Then they come to a room where they hear a strange knocking sound. Confused, they turn to their tour guide and ask what the strange noise is. "It's okay," he says, "It's only Amanda Tapping".

did you like GitM?
        It was awesome, one of the strongest stories this season (so far) IMO
        Spoiler:
        and Michelle Morgan did a fantastic job emulating TH's Weir.

Comment

*Resists saying: "The sky."*

Here's a Stargate joke you might like:

A group of people are on a behind the scenes tour of the studios in Vancouver. They walk past a room where Michael Shanks is testing his new Sony Handycam by filming a pot-plant, cup of coffee in hand. Then they see Christopher Judge nibbling at some Jaffa cakes he was sent from England. Walking past a door they notice that Richard Dean Anderson is having a smashing time in the car park with a hockey stick. Then they come to a room where they hear a strange knocking sound. Confused, they turn to their tour guide and ask what the strange noise is. "It's okay," he says, "It's only Amanda Tapping".

It was awesome, one of the strongest stories this season (so far) IMO
          tbh I was a little disappointed not sure why, I'll need to rewatch it. however...

Spoiler:
          and Michelle Morgan did a fantastic job emulating TH's Weir.
          ...I completely agree
          Spoiler:
          MM was amazing
          sigpic
          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

meh....It was boring and kinda confusing at bits *shrugs*
            Spoiler:
            The one highlight though was Woolsey....He was simply fabulous
            sigpic

Comment

I take it you didn't find that joke amusing?

tbh I was a little disappointed not sure why, I'll need to rewatch it.
              Yeah it was probably expectations from 'BAMSR', that was a great cliffhanger and this ep was hit or miss, not everyone is going to be happy with how it played out...
              Spoiler:
              I was hoping for closure to Weir but the final scene was great non the less.

Also the little mention of other advanced lifeforms in the Pegasus (prelude to 'FC' & 'TLT') and 'The Wizard of Oz' reference 'flying monkeys' was cool.

however...
              ...I completely agree
              Spoiler:
              MM was amazing
              MM definitely went the extra distance to make her character believable.

Comment

I personally thought it was the best episode this season but I like dark episodes. I have a feeling that The Shrine won't be as good.
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  Woolsey seems to be getting better with each episode he's in, great character development.

Comment

I liked it. And I liked the darker ending. In retrospect the only thing that I didn't like was the continuation of the typical "anti-machine" prejudice the characters in both Stargate shows always seem to have. And yeah, yeah, they were replicators, but that situation wasn't handled delicately at all.

Comment

I personally thought it was the best episode this season but I like dark episodes. I have a feeling that The Shrine won't be as good.
                      'GitM' is definitely one of the strongest eps this season so far and the dark feel to it was great... I doubt 'The Shrine' will be as good either but it could still be an interesting episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                        Spoiler:
                        I didn't find it boring at all. How was it confusing?

Comment

The Shrine is supposed to be somewhere on the scale of Lifeboat. Or so TPTB says.

Comment

Originally posted by Infinatus View Post
                            The Shrine is supposed to be somewhere on the scale of Lifeboat. Or so TPTB says.
                            Lifeboat was one of the weaker episodes of S7.
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Prove it.

Comment

What is their to prove? Its just my opinion
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X