This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
    I think that is why people are very cautious when it comes to renewals with shows on SCI FI. Even with the higher ratings a show may not be safe. I still think SGA has more support with MGM. They seem to do very well in multiple markets.
    Yeah.....But Stargate seems to have a life of it's own so i think it should be safe enough....For the time being!

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    Well, S&R is my favourite episode as it encompases everything I love about the show, so to me it is special worthy of 5 stars
    Well as long as it's special to you then that's all that matters
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
      I think that is why people are very cautious when it comes to renewals with shows on SCI FI. Even with the higher ratings a show may not be safe. I still think SGA has more support with MGM. They seem to do very well in multiple markets.
      true but also SCI FI doesn't own SG, MGM does. IIRC that was the problem with Farscape

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      I don't think S&R was 3 star quality. It was a good episode but their are so many that are better.
      S&R was the best Atlantis season premiere so far imo

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
      Well, S&R is my favourite episode as it encompases everything I love about the show, so to me it is special worthy of 5 stars
      of course it's special Sam's in it
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

And disagree with you opinion and apparently Darren agrees with me
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          And they had to go and cancel it

As you can see i'm still bitter about it
          And Dresden Files. And SG-1. And so on. And so forth. And they made Andromeda do season 5 (*Throws up a little*)

At least they didn't cancel Enterprise... that was WB

However, they have kept Eureka and Atlantis going, and Brian works there, so they're not all idiots

If you're wondering how time travel works, and other science facts
          Then repeat to yourself 'It's just a kickass show, I should really just relax'

Muh Arts-like Thingies

Comment

Originally posted by The TARDIS View Post
            And Dresden Files. And SG-1. And so on. And so forth. And they made Andromeda do season 5 (*Throws up a little*)

However, they have kept Eureka and Atlantis going, and Brian works there, so they're not all idiots
            mwahahaha
            sigpic

Comment

So basically we go back to that netwroks good and bad decisions. I can see why some of the shows were cancelled by the network (Enterprise) and it baffles me why other show were cancelled (Farscape).

To say on topic (I see you topic), its a good thing Atlantis is still on and I don't think it will cancelled this season
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by The TARDIS View Post

Yeah to name but a few...I really don't know what they're thinking half the time!

I liked Andromeda but the last season sucked

Ooh not long till new Atlantis.......TEAM EPPY........I miss team eppys!
                sigpic

Comment

Yeah to name but a few...I really don't know what they're thinking half the time!I liked Andromeda but the last season sucked Ooh not long till new Atlantis.......TEAM EPPY........I miss team eppys!
                  When one of the team is pregnant you have a hard time doing team episodes.
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

I know........But i miss team eppys!
                    sigpic

Comment

Yeah to name but a few...I really don't know what they're thinking half the time!

I liked Andromeda but the last season sucked

Ooh not long till new Atlantis.......TEAM EPPY........I miss team eppys!
                      yeah I'm also looking forward to a team ep, DV should be pretty cool

it depends...
                      sigpic

Comment

S5 has already had some good team moments.
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

S5 has already had some good team moments.
                          Yeah but we haven't really had the whole team go on a proper mission for a while!
                          sigpic

Comment

Team episodes are great!!! i missed them to, but i do have high hopes for this week's episode. Teyla will propably kick (....) like good old times
                            Spoiler:
                            APOLLONIUS OF TYANA
                            (YEAR 0 - 100)
                            "O thou Sun,
                            send me as far over the earth
                            as is my pleasure and thine,
                            and may I make the acquaintance of good men,
                            but never hear anything of bad ones,
                            nor they of me."

sigpic

Comment

Yeah but we haven't really had the whole team go on a proper mission for a while!
                              Yes this is going to be their first mission out of the city, all together
                              Spoiler:
                              APOLLONIUS OF TYANA
                              (YEAR 0 - 100)
                              "O thou Sun,
                              send me as far over the earth
                              as is my pleasure and thine,
                              and may I make the acquaintance of good men,
                              but never hear anything of bad ones,
                              nor they of me."

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ikaros View Post
                                Team episodes are great!!! i missed them to, but i do have high hopes for this week's episode. Teyla will propably kick (....) like good old times
                                Yep...I want my kickass Teyla back

Originally posted by Ikaros View Post
                                Yes this is going to be their first mission out of the city, all together
                                Aye it's gonna be great to see them altogether again on a mission
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X