X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
    Eureka had some amazing numbers...

http://nbcumv.com/scifi/release_deta...39seureka.html

Finally, a drama series takes the top spot for the week. It's about fracking time, lol.
    whoa nice numbers

Originally posted by jenks View Post
    Pity it wasn't a decent one...
    I enjoyed the ep
    sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Don't have to worry about Eureka doing well. Eureka and SGA have their own time slots. BTW, did you see the ad for Sanctuary? Pretty cool.
      sigpic

Comment

Don't have to worry about Eureka doing well. Eureka and SGA have their own time slots. BTW, did you see the ad for Sanctuary? Pretty cool.
        yup. also rewatched some of the webisodes, I'm looking forward to the premiere
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          Look at my pretty sigs cazz gave me another image rotate site seeing as the other one still isn't working
          Mine must be the same site can you give me the link to the one you're using now?
          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
            yup. also rewatched some of the webisodes, I'm looking forward to the premiere
            I need to re download them since they went bye bye in my last computer crash.
            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
              I need to re download them since they went bye bye in my last computer crash.
              oh that sucks
              sigpic

Comment

They added some pics for "Whispers"!

Darren was pretty harsh on the first two eps when rating them. I thought Search and Rescue should of gotten at least 3 stars. I think the same goes for Broken Ties.

Hopefully this season can spark some 4 star eps like Midway and BAMSR!
                sigpic

Comment

For Jelgate...

Spoiler:

For the rest of the guys...

Spoiler:

Oops did I mix up the pics?
                  sigpic

Comment

Hopefully this season can spark some 4 star eps like Midway and BAMSR!
                    Hopefully The Daedalus Variations will be a 4 star episode. There certainly is a lot of talk and excitement about this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Infinatus View Post
                      Hopefully The Daedalus Variations will be a 4 star episode. There certainly is a lot of talk and excitement about this one.
                      I hold a lot of respect for Darren/GW's ratings. The eps he gave 4 stars are the following...

Rising
                      The Eye
                      Sateda
                      Be All My Sins Remember'd
                      Midway

If you did not like any of these eps even a little, you should not be watching SGA. Sorry that sounds harsh, but come on. Just kidding around.
                      sigpic

Comment

For Jelgate...

Spoiler:

For the rest of the guys...

Spoiler:

Oops did I mix up the pics?
                        Bowchikabowwow I love a girl with a gun

Can't wait for DV its goning to be 4 stars for sure

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                        Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
                          Bowchikabowwow I love a girl with a gun

Can't wait for DV its goning to be 4 stars for sure
                          You know what is interesting? Crocodile Dundee is on TV right now.
                          sigpic

Comment

You know what is interesting? Crocodile Dundee is on TV right now.
                            I don't like that movie It makes Australians look like stereotypes.

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                            Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

OH CRAP!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
                              I don't like that movie It makes Australians look like stereotypes.
                              I've met a few people from Australia and I think they are the coolest people, seriously. I am not a fan of the movie either, but it was just a coincidence that you are from Australia and it's a movie based out of Australia.
                              sigpic

Comment

I've met a few people from Australia and I think they are the coolest people, seriously. I am not a fan of the movie either, but it was just a coincidence that you are from Australia and it's a movie based out of Australia.
                                Now I think about it there actuly isnt that many good movies to have come out of Australia, all the good ones come from America.

And S5 FTW

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:

I like the yellow ones.

OH CRAP!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X