• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
    Cool.

Comment

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
      This ep is going to be great, possibly the best so far
      It's very Farscape-esce, and that alien resembles a Scarren a little without the spikes and/or fins....

Spoiler:
      sigpic

Comment

6 days, folks, 6 days

If you're wondering how time travel works, and other science facts
        Then repeat to yourself 'It's just a kickass show, I should really just relax'

Muh Arts-like Thingies

Comment

It's very Farscape-esce, and that alien resembles a Scarren a little without the spikes and/or fins....

a little btw apparently folks are really beginning to like Woolsey, even those that were sceptical. he was great in BT imo
          sigpic
          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by The TARDIS View Post
            6 days, folks, 6 days
            7 days for you
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              7 days for you
              curse you jelgate!!! Curse yoooooooooooooooooooooooou!!!

If you're wondering how time travel works, and other science facts
              Then repeat to yourself 'It's just a kickass show, I should really just relax'

Muh Arts-like Thingies

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                a little btw apparently folks are really beginning to like Woolsey, even those that were sceptical. he was great in BT imo
                Yeah, because Woolsey still follows the rules, which I am sure there will still be conflinct even when the team things he has warmed up. I hope we get this. However Woolsey is not a um well you know the word I was going to use. The first name of the Vice President. He has compassion and is not cold-hearted.

BTW, I don't think Woolsey will be in DV. Just a hunch.
                sigpic

Comment

Yeah, because Woolsey still follows the rules, which I am sure there will still be conflinct even when the team things he has warmed up. I hope we get this. However Woolsey is not a um well you know the word I was going to use. The first name of the Vice President. He has compassion and is not cold-hearted.

RP: And part of me, rather impishly, thinks of Woolsey as a likable Dick Cheney -- if that's even something imaginable. But science fiction fans have the greatest imaginations of any fans in the world. So if you can imagine Dick Cheney being likable -- having the capacity for self-reflection and having the ability to admit having made a mistake -- then you're sort of on the way to the possibility of a bureaucrat growing into a human being.
                  http://www.gateworld.net/interviews/..._woolsey.shtml

BTW, I don't think Woolsey will be in DV. Just a hunch.
                  yup you're right
                  sigpic

Comment

Ok if Woolsey is a likeable Dick Cheney, please don't give him a gun, he may accidently shoot Sheppard or Ronon, LOL! Ok that was bad.
                    sigpic

Comment

Ok if Woolsey is a likeable Dick Cheney, please don't give him a gun, he may accidently shoot Sheppard or Ronon, LOL! Ok that was bad.
                      mwahahaha
                      sigpic

Comment

mwahahaha
                        Ok you got that joke. Especially if they are in the woods off world together!
                        sigpic

Comment

Ok you got that joke. Especially if they are in the woods off world together!
                          duuuuuuuuude
                          sigpic

Comment

duuuuuuuuude
                            Ha ha.

Hey I was thinking. SCI FI should air two different kind of promos for each episode. Then again, this is SCI FI we are talking about.
                            sigpic

Comment

Ha ha.

Hey I was thinking. SCI FI should air two different kind of promos for each episode. Then again, this is SCI FI we are talking about.
                              are you serious? well there's the SCI FI trailer and the MGM promo...
                              sigpic

Comment

are you serious? well there's the SCI FI trailer and the MGM promo...
                                Yeah, but the MGM promo doesn't air on SCI FI and I wish it did.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X