Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So hopefully Whispers is going to be a very suspenseful episode. I love those kind of eps. People tend to say SGA can be so predictable...

Spoiler:
    Like yeah, we all knew Ford was going to make a cameo in S&R! Shocked the hell out of me, as did the Weir Cameo last year. Yup ,so predictable. Well of course it would be predictable if you read the spoilers, LOL.

So hopefully we get more surprises and suspense and a shocking end for some eps.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
      Yeah, 'Tinker, Tenor, Doctor, Spy',
      yup that's the ep I remember

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
      I'm sure someone said that was a pretty bad ep... I found it quite amusing between the doctor's song about Tuvok and the 'ECH' daydreams.
      me too

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      The ECH was in more than one episode.
      Dang Labor Day.
      LOL two?
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
        So hopefully Whispers is going to be a very suspenseful episode. I love those kind of eps. People tend to say SGA can be so predictable...

Spoiler:
        Like yeah, we all knew Ford was going to make a cameo in S&R! Shocked the hell out of me, as did the Weir Cameo last year. Yup ,so predictable. Well of course it would be predictable if you read the spoilers, LOL.
        Spoiler:
        true the Ford cameo was a surprise. as for Weir we knew she was supposed to appear in four eps but I guess nobody expected it to be BAMSR

So hopefully we get more surprises and suspense and a shocking end for some eps.
        hm I'll have to stop reading spoilers... nope sorry
        sigpic

Comment

3 or 4 depending how you look at it.
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

3 or 4 depending how you look at it.
            4 because the ECH didn't appear in Author, Author
            sigpic

Comment

The ECH was in more than one episode.
              Dang Labor Day.

Spoiler:

Well yeah obviously the eps are going to feel predictable when you read spoilers that's is the worst thing about reading them, some can give you hints at what to expect while overs take away from the viewing experience because you knew what was coming or expected it based on what you had read.

I expect 'Whispers' will be a suspenseful episode, that's what TPTB are going for anyway and so far the pictures JM posted on his blog and the spoilers seem to be selling it well for that.

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
              yup that's the ep I remember

me too
              Cool.

Comment

I was just saying in another thread, I hope Michael returns more bad@ss like in "The Kindred" and "The Last Man".
                sigpic

Comment

I was just saying in another thread, I hope Michael returns more bad@ss like in "The Kindred" and "The Last Man".
                  so do I well we know he'll appear in a couple of eps (right?). Prodigal, um...the 100th ep?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                    Spoiler:
                    so do I well we know he'll appear in a couple of eps (right?). Prodigal, um...the 100th ep?
                    So is it true we will have...

Spoiler:
                    Michael, Todd, the new race as an enemy?

If so, that will really make Woolsey lose the rest of his hair!
                    sigpic

Comment

I'd put that in spoiler tags and we don't know if he is in the 100th
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

That would be awesome.

Spoiler:

LOL

Comment

Spoiler:
                          it's possible

LOL

I'd put that in spoiler tags and we don't know if he is in the 100th
                          true but I kinda hope he is
                          sigpic

Comment

For you guys...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Rjn_37IBGI

Season 4's The Last Man leaning into Search and Rescue with a cool Rock song you might now.
                            sigpic

Comment

For you guys...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Rjn_37IBGI

Season 4's The Last Man leaning into Search and Rescue with a cool Rock song you might now.
                              cool vid
                              sigpic

Comment

Like the vid

Who said Enterprise was bad, it was the best Trek

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                                Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Working...
                                X