Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BT and DV should be okay but I'm really looking forward to Ghost in the Machine.
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

I'm more focussed to the mid-season things... Surprisingly.

Oh, and the Wraith-ones, of course.

Oh wait, that's about them...

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
        I think it was a character introduction and re-introduction ep. They made the characters more the focus.
        And this was a really nice think to do.I really liked the episode even though there was not much place for funny moments and snark
        Spoiler:
        APOLLONIUS OF TYANA
        (YEAR 0 - 100)
        "O thou Sun,
        send me as far over the earth
        as is my pleasure and thine,
        and may I make the acquaintance of good men,
        but never hear anything of bad ones,
        nor they of me."

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          BT and DV should be okay but I'm really looking forward to Ghost in the Machine.
          I'm looking forward to every single ep, they all sound great imo (ok I'm still not sure about Tracker...)
          sigpic
          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
            I'm looking forward to every single ep, they all sound great imo (ok I'm still not sure about Tracker...)
            And we know next to nothing about Infection, Identity, Vegas and TBA, so...*crosses fingers Jonas style *

If you're wondering how time travel works, and other science facts
            Then repeat to yourself 'It's just a kickass show, I should really just relax'

Muh Arts-like Thingies

Comment

So they released some more Season 5 photos! Pretty cool!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The TARDIS View Post
                And we know next to nothing about Infection, Identity, Vegas and TBA, so...*crosses fingers Jonas style *
                yet wow where are all the pros? hm maybe this will help...

sigpic

Comment

LOL, I'm here. I have not seen Fox on for a bit. Hope he is ok.
                  sigpic

Comment

What I was trying to say and apparently I failied. Most of the episodes sound. Their are a few that sound like duds but that is normal. Spoilers tell me that Ghost in the Machine will be one of the best episode of S5
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

LOL, I'm here. I have not seen Fox on for a bit. Hope he is ok.
                      LOL yeah I saw your post. I'm sure FoXz is ok

What I was trying to say and apparently I failied. Most of the episodes sound. Their are a few that sound like duds but that is normal. Spoilers tell me that Ghost in the Machine will be one of the best episode of S5
                      yes I'm looking forward to GitM but all eps sound great imo
                      sigpic

Comment

I think it would be more dramatic and powerful if Torri Higginson was appearing as Weir one last time. You guys know how I feel about the whole thing.

LOL yeah I saw your post. I'm sure FoXz is ok

yes I'm looking forward to GitM but all eps sound great imo
                        As per the first half I have very high hopes for Broken Ties, Deadalus Variations, Whispers, The Shrine, The Queen, and the mid-season finale.

I am a little concerned about GitM, in which I replied to Jelgate above for my reasoning.
                        Last edited by Briangate78; 23 July 2008, 07:48 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Yeah, were is FoXz, haven't seen him in ages

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                          Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

I think it would be more dramatic and powerful if Torri Higginson was appearing as Weir one last time. You guys know how I feel about the whole thing so not going to even repeat it with the lurkers roaming around.

As per the first half I have very high hopes for Broken Ties, Deadalus Variations, Whispers, The Shrine, The Queen, and the mid-season finale.

I am a little concerned about GitM, in which I replied to Jelgate above for my reasoning.
                            you're right, it'd be more dramatic if Torri aka our Weir would appear but hey I think this will be a great ep. also check out the GitM thread, some people have made interesting comments regarding the pics (especially the one of FRAN, or at least the actress). apparently she reminds them of Weir and I'd have to agree. you know the way she tilts her head...

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
                            Yeah, were is FoXz, haven't seen him in ages
                            one word: PARTY can you blame him?
                            sigpic

Comment

you're right, it'd be more dramatic if Torri aka our Weir would appear but hey I think this will be a great ep. also check out the GitM thread, some people have made interesting comments regarding the pics (especially the one of FRAN, or at least the actress). apparently she reminds them of Weir and I'd have to agree. you know the way she tilts her head...

Yeah, I think just one last cameo from her with her saying goodbye to Sheppard and the team would really add a lot of points to this season.
                              sigpic

Comment

I think it would be more dramatic and powerful if Torri Higginson was appearing as Weir one last time. You guys know how I feel about the whole thing so not going to even repeat it with the lurkers roaming around.
                                Yes it would be but their is no point on dwelling on what if. The spoilers tell me this will be one of the best episodes of S5.
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X